P60 Advice

Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:13 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default P60 Advice

Our case officer has come back to us this morning requesting original or certified copies of Kev's P60 for 2005 & 2006 ( she's had these since 18th January by the way, requested more info on 20th & now picks this up!! ).

The problem we have is, our company accountant submits the return online & then prints out the info. We get a copy & he keeps a copy on his files too. No one has a blue copy & the Inland Revenue won't issue one either.

Can I get a photocopy certified without an original as proof??

HELP!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:56 pm
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice
Default Re: P60 Advice

The inland revenue have a legal responsibility to supply this however they may charge you for this service.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:29 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smelly Cat
The inland revenue have a legal responsibility to supply this however they may charge you for this service.

I have a friend who works for I.R. She reckons all they will do is write a letter confirming the amount shown on the P60 is correct.

When you look on HMRC, it's the employer who has a responsiblity to supply your P60, even a duplicate if lost.

The issue is that it was submitted online & NZIS will not accept it. There are probably millions of people in the same boat as online tax returns are becoming more common due to the incentives the Government offer, so maybe NZIS need to review their procedures?????

P.S We have actually written to Inland Revenue now to request confirmation of details, they won't accept a verbal request!!!! All this modern technology, I thought it was supposed to bring about progress!!!

Sorry rant over for today,. just getting very frustrated with the whole thing. OH employer is expecting him out to start work Feb 19th!!

Sarah
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:45 pm
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I have a friend who works for I.R. She reckons all they will do is write a letter confirming the amount shown on the P60 is correct.

When you look on HMRC, it's the employer who has a responsiblity to supply your P60, even a duplicate if lost.

The issue is that it was submitted online & NZIS will not accept it. There are probably millions of people in the same boat as online tax returns are becoming more common due to the incentives the Government offer, so maybe NZIS need to review their procedures?????

P.S We have actually written to Inland Revenue now to request confirmation of details, they won't accept a verbal request!!!! All this modern technology, I thought it was supposed to bring about progress!!!

Sorry rant over for today,. just getting very frustrated with the whole thing. OH employer is expecting him out to start work Feb 19th!!

Sarah

It is shocking that they wont take online P60 like you say NZIS need to move with the times.......

19th of Feb that is soooo soon, do you have flights booked? are you going out together?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:42 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Smelly Cat
It is shocking that they wont take online P60 like you say NZIS need to move with the times.......

19th of Feb that is soooo soon, do you have flights booked? are you going out together?

Nothing booked at the mo!!! Hoping to go out together as we have 3 kids & don't fancy 26 hours of single parenthood in a confined space with an energetic 2 year old!!