? Out of date medicals

Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of
Default ? Out of date medicals

Hi there

Due to having to wait an excessively long time for my Nursing documents to be sorted, my medicals are now 3 months old. Our ITA has been extended until Sept. Has anyone else been in this situation? And if so did you inform immigration?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lou
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:53 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ? Out of date medicals

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou View Post
Hi there

Due to having to wait an excessively long time for my Nursing documents to be sorted, my medicals are now 3 months old. Our ITA has been extended until Sept. Has anyone else been in this situation? And if so did you inform immigration?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lou
Hi Lou

Sorry can't help you with that one. I would advise emailing your case officer (if you have one) or immigration, and explain your situation and see what they advise. They usually reply to emails within 48 hours in my experience
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah View Post
Hi Lou

Sorry can't help you with that one. I would advise emailing your case officer (if you have one) or immigration, and explain your situation and see what they advise. They usually reply to emails within 48 hours in my experience
Thanks for that Sarah (I owe you a vino now!! in the sunshine eh!!!) Lou is my best buddy who is coming to Kapiti all being well, someone on here must know the answer to this one!!!

Lou only has the costly phone number for immigration as no case officer assigned yet!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 10:02 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

You don't need to have a case officer to email a question

I can't put the link on there cos the immigration site is down at the mo but there is somewhere on there that you can ask stuff like that on there. I used it a couple of times before we put our EOI in. If the site is back up later I'll try and post the link for you.

(Frenchy, they still digging up your front lawn there hun?
I drove past Friday and saw them across your drive!)
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah View Post
You don't need to have a case officer to email a question

I can't put the link on there cos the immigration site is down at the mo but there is somewhere on there that you can ask stuff like that on there. I used it a couple of times before we put our EOI in. If the site is back up later I'll try and post the link for you.

(Frenchy, they still digging up your front lawn there hun?
I drove past Friday and saw them across your drive!)
Yep we are going to have a nice posh pavement outside soon!!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:56 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Hiya Lou

Me again!

If you go to www.nzis.govt.nz
and click on 'find an answer to your questions' in the top left hand corner, you should then get 3 bookmarks up. You want the middle one 'contact us'

HTH

Don't worry Dawn can pay me for my services on your behalf