Our EOI has been selected

Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Our EOI has been selected

We submitted our EOI last week, was amazed when I logged onto website
it shows selected

What happens next

Regards
Karen
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:54 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our EOI has been selected

Well Done

Now you take a very deep breath and have your 1st lesson in patience !!!

You must wait for them to decide if they will Invite you To Apply (ITA). They do some basic checks on you e.g have you got an NZ criminal record or have you been refused entry.

This will take as long as it takes but normally a week or so. If you are invited to supply, you get half a tree ( I kid you not!) through your letterbox and you have 4 months to complete you application.

Whist you are waiting, it is worth gathering your evidence as follows

Full Birth Certificates
Marriage Certificate
Relationship Evidence
Any Custodial evidence
Work History
Medicals
Police Checks
Job Offer (if relevant)
Passports (you need more than 6 months on these)
Passport Photos

Any relevant medical history must be suuplied by your GP and/or Consultant NOT SHO, registrar or similar

All documents have to be originals NOT emails, faxes or photocopies unless certified

Sorry, if I've frightened the life outta you! but it really does pay to be organised.

HTH
Sarah
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Sarah,

Just to say thank you for your reply.

I thought first form was bad, not looking forward to next stage.

Regards
Karen
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:26 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Sarah,

Just to say thank you for your reply.

I thought first form was bad, not looking forward to next stage.

Regards
Karen

A lot of what is needed for the ITA is just the evidence to confirm what you have claimed points for.

If you need any help, shout, scream, yell whatever. having been through it, and come out the other side, my best advice to you both is to view it as a necessary process, to realise your dream.

There will probably times when you wonder what the bl**dy hell are we doing and wonder on the sense of the questions, questions and yet more questions, but stay patient ( I found wine, choccies and a hot bath helped ) and there will be light at the end of the tunnel

Good Luck
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sarah,

What stage are you up to?

Karen
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:34 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sarah,

What stage are you up to?

Karen

It's 10.30pm here in Blenheim and it's been 8 weeks since we got here!!

I've just checked our status on NZIS and our expiry date is 'indefinite' for our residency permit
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

We submitted our EOI last week, was amazed when I logged onto website
it shows selected

What happens next

Regards
Karen
Hi Karen

Congratulations, what a relief. Do you mind me asking how many points you had?

Littleal
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by littleal
Hi Karen

Congratulations, what a relief. Do you mind me asking how many points you had?

Littleal
We had 125 points

Karen
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, dont worry ITA is not so bad, like kev and sarah said its a good idea to start gathering info at this point, as its not such a rush when paperwork arrives and the sooner you submit it the quicker the reply.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

Our EOI was selected on the 14th March, and we haven't heard anything more yet..... it's quite nail-biting waiting for it to be approved!

JaneAS
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JaneAS
Our EOI was selected on the 14th March, and we haven't heard anything more yet..... it's quite nail-biting waiting for it to be approved!

JaneAS
Jane,
Hope you dont mind me asking, how many points did you have?
Did you have a job offer?

Regards
Karen
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

Hi Kags.
We scraped together 125 points, no job offer. I am fretting because my degree was completed at Open University, and is not an IT Degree as such. Most of the modules were IT related, and I am hoping that will be good enough...

Good luck!
Jane