Opps

Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:11 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Question Opps

Opps:
Just sent our INZ application and one of my sons just told me he plans to get married in august 2008 how soon or do we need to let immigration know before we are hopefully given our visa or do we say nothing.

Also what is the average time before we know we have our visas as we have a employer waiting me for my skills. We sent ours in mid September
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Opps

Originally Posted by simon-nall
Opps:
Just sent our INZ application and one of my sons just told me he plans to get married in august 2008 how soon or do we need to let immigration know before we are hopefully given our visa or do we say nothing.

Also what is the average time before we know we have our visas as we have a employer waiting me for my skills. We sent ours in mid September
It has taken us 7 months to get full residence visa and now we have 12 months to move to NZ, hopefully going in march/april if house sell quickly.
hope this helps

Amanda & Tony
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:46 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

hi phonejunk
was the 7 mth from start to finish or from when you submitted you inz as this is what i sent in mid sept

regards

simon
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

hi phonejunk
was the 7 mth from start to finish or from when you submitted you inz as this is what i sent in mid sept

regards

simon
The 7 months was from submitting the EXPRESSION OF INTEREST to getting visa.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:26 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Opps:

If you have a job offer, you are given priority. So long as there are no issues with your application, where they ask for extra information, your application will be processed within the 3 months.

We submitted our ITA on 18th January and were granted residency on March 20th, with further information asked for

Hope you don't have to wait too long
Old Oct 14th 2007, 10:40 pm
slime

Thanks to you all for the info. Well we submitted out ITA on the August 19th 2007, which has been received. Seems that I have to wait a little while the NZ government do their bit, but the waiting killing can’t wait to get things moving may God teaching me a little or (a lot) patients. :curse:

Still got a house to sell and really want to push the sale but then doesn’t want to until we know we have immigration status.
This site is great and a place to scream to some one get a move on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ‘m sitting on the edge of my seat and just waiting for the starting gun to go bang and I’m off and, but the count down started from 1 000 000 000 000.

Any way thanks a gain but still need to know about a return for my youngest and first sons wedding return plans any one with info regarding this

Ps any one wants to buy a house in Solihull (just a shoot in the dark)