ooops i forgot my password :(

Old May 6th 2009, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

kira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant future
Default ooops i forgot my password :(

hi all,
this is so mad but i cant start to fill out my eoi form as ive forgotton my password and the answer to my security question could be typed in in many different ways . it says i have to ring nz to restart my account as i keep blocking it. is there another way round it at least i know my password was secure
please help lol,
thanks
ki x
Old May 9th 2009, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all
Default Re: ooops i forgot my password :(

Hi,

I've forgotten my username!!!! I don't have a clue what to do apart from use someone elses computer. And thats just a pain. I want to start filling my EOI aswell. Keep thinking it may be a sign?!?!?!

Dawn
Old May 9th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

kira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant futurekira has a brilliant future

i thought that too, i tried to reregister but with my email it is still on there data base so asks me for the password, mmmm very annoying. i have however sent an email over to ask them to reset my account hopefully sumone will get in touch soon
i hope it will get sorted soon.
ill keep you posted tho dawn and hopefully together we will get back on the road, lol.
ki x
Old May 12th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all

Just phoned the helpline in New Zealand (apart from the fact that I am now worrying that no-one will understand what I am saying if we get there, blackburn accents aren't very clear) they were very helpful and have told me that they will e-mail me with a new username and password. So I am just sat here waiting for it.

Dawn X
Old May 12th 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

thats great news dawn, i have got a user name and password but when i tried it it blocked my account for 8 hours bummer, lol.
im going to ring them up now see if they can redo it for me hopefuly it works for us both
just going to find the number lol
good luck hope yours works.
ki x
Old May 12th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

ok ive decided im insane
i cant seem to dial out to nz as i cant figure out what im ment to do, it says plus 64 and then a number i type it in my phone and i get a dead tone
ok i must admit never rang an overseas place before.
if you have the help line number for nz i would be grateful and also what am i doing wrong im putting it in my phone right or am i ?. mmmm could be the can of carling thats making it confusing tho
Old May 13th 2009, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Try dialling 00 64 then whatever number you want. But remove the 0 from the area code.
That's not very clear, sorry. For eg my phone number could well be 07 123 4567, the 07 is the area code. So if you were to try to ring me from the UK you'd need to dial 00 64 7 123 4567.
Of course they might have given you the number without the 0 in there already....just check & omit it if it's there.
Hope that makes sense.
Old May 13th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

thank you tomsk, i just couldnt get my head around it. will have to wait till tonight to ring now so fingers crossed it works
i will get my eoi form done, just want to start things off as i believe it can take a while from starting to finishing.
thanks again
ki x
Old May 13th 2009, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

I did it!!!!! They sent me my original user name then I had to go onto the site and change my password

Now I can begin to fill me EOI in. Feel like everything can now begin to start moving.

Good luck
Dawn X