OMG we're on our way!

Old Jul 30th 2013, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Pinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of light
Default OMG we're on our way!

Hi - I've been a bit quiet recently as I was getting so stressed out waiting for our visa's to be approved I didn't want to tempt fate by talking about it too much as well!

Well it's happened! We've been approved and the visa's arrived back into my hands this afternoon!

The plan is now to speak to hubby's employers and sort out a date for flights! Likely to be towards the end of September, as have lots to do now - again didn't want to tempt fate by getting completely organised before approval!

Sorry - reading back through this there are a lot of ! but I'm just so happy and excited! Christchurch here we come....

Visa applications sent to VAC 10/07/13
Response from INZ apologising for delay due to volumes etc. on 18/07/13
Character Waiver requested 19/07/13
Visa approval confirmed by email 26/07/13
Visa's received 30/07/13
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Zuzuspetals is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG we're on our way!

Well done!
Know exactly what you mean...I'm itching to sort and organise, but until we get a yes on the visa I'm holding back...and isn't it hard??

Enjoy this evening - before going into a organising and sorting whirlwind!!
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Pinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you! Good luck with yours - I just kept putting everything off but now looks like I only have 6 weeks to sort our lives out!

Can't wait for hubby to get home from work (I work at home) - going mad talking to myself!
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:14 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

How many times have you looked at them so far?
Six weeks, it will fly by and before you know it you'll be getting on the plane...
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

ha ha! only 3 times so far! although the first time I just kept looking at it for about half an hour (or that's what it felt like anyway!).

roll on 6 weeks time - I'll let the forum know dates when I have them from hubby's employers.