OMG!!!!!We have been accepted!

Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

elsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the rough
Default OMG!!!!!We have been accepted!

Hey guys,

reference my last thread "to call or not to call" Just checked my E-mail and guess what! Application approved!! Just got to send passports in.

Now, the real hard work starts! We are so chuffed and scared right now! (No chance of changing minds now!)

Once again, wanted to say thankyou to everyone on the board for advice they have posted, I don't think we could have done the whole process without you!

Good luck to all of you still waiting, we will keep all our limbs crossed for you!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG!!!!!We have been accepted!

Great news - well done! And to think you were getting impatient!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

elsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the roughelsieB is a jewel in the rough

Thanks ptbrophy!

I know, patience is a virtue! Hope you hear soon too!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats elsieB,bet you are well chuffed.

Phyllis
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post Re: OMG!!!!!We have been accepted!

congrats linda, give us a wave when you fly up the M5!!!

nic
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Nic.gem.soph, I will make sure the aircraft toots it's horn for you!

Have you had any news yet?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post Re: OMG!!!!!We have been accepted!

Originally Posted by elsieB
Nic.gem.soph, I will make sure the aircraft toots it's horn for you!

Have you had any news yet?
no, still waiting to hear anything from NZQA, and just found out that our case officer has been sacked from NZIS, he told us that after knocking back our EOI and it returning to the pool, the six month period in there would start again. A different case officer today told me that is not the case, it's six months from when it originally was submitted which will run out in November!!!!! What are the chances of NZAQ pulling their finger out and giving us a result by then.....

Still, am happy it's going ok for you

nic
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:11 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Have you jobs, where and when are you moving?
All the best
Sue
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks,

Nic.gem.soph you must be RAGING!!!! I know I would! Can't say more than good luck and hope it gets sorted asap. Keeping all limbs crossed for you, then we can share a bottle of wine in "Godzone".

Sue,

We are off to Cambridge, Waipa as soon as our house completes and we get our passports back! (End of October). OH has job out there already and I will be looking for something round school hours when I get there! You?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

ptbrophy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by elsieB
Thanks ptbrophy!

I know, patience is a virtue! Hope you hear soon too!
Well finally got an e-mail from my CO today.

She said the ITA mostly looks good but, , will require some more info on the offer of employment I have.

Hopefully should be OK as I think it's just a difference in job titles.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ptbrophy
Well finally got an e-mail from my CO today.

She said the ITA mostly looks good but, , will require some more info on the offer of employment I have.

Hopefully should be OK as I think it's just a difference in job titles.
Good Luck ptbrophy! Sure it's just a case of them crossing the T's!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

really pleased for you
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
CONGRATULATIONS!!

really pleased for you
Thankyou!! All support is really appreciated at this v. scary time!