Ok - wish us luck!!!

Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Ok - wish us luck!!!

Ok - so I'm just about to submit my EOI.

Eeeekkkkk!! Nervous!

105 points - not much I know - but we are claiming bonus points for a qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage so we may be picked - you never know - fingers and toes crossed.

My mind is full of 'what if's' but I'll never know if we can do it until we just DO IT!!!

Thank you for all your helpful advice and I shall continue to post our progress as it comes along (and hopefully we'll join all you happy people in NZ one of these days).

Thanks
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok - wish us luck!!!

Originally Posted by getmethere
Ok - so I'm just about to submit my EOI.

Eeeekkkkk!! Nervous!

105 points - not much I know - but we are claiming bonus points for a qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage so we may be picked - you never know - fingers and toes crossed.

My mind is full of 'what if's' but I'll never know if we can do it until we just DO IT!!!

Thank you for all your helpful advice and I shall continue to post our progress as it comes along (and hopefully we'll join all you happy people in NZ one of these days).

Thanks
Being the nosy sort, may I ask if you have a job offer too or just the experience? Oh and of course GOOD LUCK !
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

no job offer unfortunately so I know we are in for a long wait and probably a rollercoaster ride,

just age points 25, partner points 20, and qualification points 60 (including 10 bonus points for qual in absolute skills shortage)
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Everybody's applications are going through quite quickly at the moment so it might all happen sooner than you think Good Luck and let us all know how you get on.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK

You should be selected very soon with a qualification on the LTSSL. Most draws seem to include that one!
Let us know when it happens

Sue
Old Jun 26th 2008, 4:26 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

We only had 110 points and were selected 4 days after submitted, so there's hope for you too!

Received our ITA exactly 8 weeks later, but you might get it sooner as things seem to be moving faster for everyone no matter what stage they're at. Good luck!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

All the best with your application, Sue is correct if you claim points for LTSSL you stand a very good chance
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Flan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really nice
Smile Re: Ok - wish us luck!!!

GOOD LUCK!

We have 140 points so when we submit our EOI next week I'm hoping to be selected fairly quickly! I'll let you know as I'm sure we'll have loads of questions to ask at that stage!

Fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK
Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:49 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

GOOD LUCK

Pauline
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Eeeeekk!! Selected in yesterdays draw! Already - so quick!!!
Now I'm riddled with doubts that they'll find holes in our EOI - no, no, think positive, but will hold off the champagne until we're certain.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

Congratulations.

Nic
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Now I'm riddled with doubts that they'll find holes in our EOI - no, no, think positive, but will hold off the champagne until we're certain.
Congratulations, it won't be long before you get your big and heavy envelope (AKA ITA) on your door step
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:27 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Told you!!

Many congratulations! Hope you get your ITA soon