Ok, which removal company do I use?

Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ok, which removal company do I use?

Hi we have booked Anglo Pacific - had John Masons , PSS & Crown to give quotes.

John Mason rep didn't inspire confidence when the rep didn't turn up as they had got dates mixed up , PSS no follow up from quote & Crown didn't respond to e mail correspondence.

Anglo Pacific were more expensive but we were able to negotiate with them, wil let you know how we go on
Old Jul 26th 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Hi,

We had quotes from PSS, Crown and Pickfords. Pickfords came out the cheapest and so far have been really friendly and helpful. I'll let you know how we went on with them in 6 weeks !
Old Jul 29th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Has anyone used Bournes? See them at an expo and i liked their bubble wrap the best!
Sounds stupid but i'm stupid enough to pick a company for that sort of reason
Old Jul 29th 2009, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Has anyone used Bournes? See them at an expo and i liked their bubble wrap the best!
Sounds stupid but i'm stupid enough to pick a company for that sort of reason
PSS used tons of bubble wrap and special thick paper BLANKETS for the bigger furniture. My stuff was soooo well wrapped, that when I unwrapped it all this end, the boxes/bubble wrap/paper blankets took up my entire garage!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cappuccino
PSS used tons of bubble wrap and special thick paper BLANKETS for the bigger furniture. My stuff was soooo well wrapped, that when I unwrapped it all this end, the boxes/bubble wrap/paper blankets took up my entire garage!
Nice to hear that they wrap everything so well, I get kind of obsessive about keeping my stuff like new. I have some big canvas photos that I'm worrying about already and we're no where near the shipping process!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

clarecarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Robdon, can't believe how quickly you got your PR, less than a month - that is super speedy!

clare carr

Originally Posted by RobDon
We have had John Mason, Robinsons, Allied Pickfords and Crown to give us on site quotes. Crown was £975 more than the other 3 who all came in within £25 of each other. HTH
Old Jul 31st 2009, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was good luck more than anything else plus the good old job offer!!