NZWA assessment application

Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:27 am
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Default Re: NZWA assessment application

hi all

just sent my ati in a month ago found i needed assessment on my quals. immigration has given an extension on my ati but not said how long.
i has sent it by DHL as i can track via the net it and it should be there thursday ( hopefully) and had the fast tracked the assessment and hopefully i should get it back next month as their web site guarantees a 10 day turn around on the NZ main land so should be quick if they don't return it via snail mail ( so i'm dreaming)

it's not to clear do the email you with a reference number so all i have to do send it to my immigration officer? saves me waiting for written assessment.

simon
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simon-nall
hi all

just sent my ati in a month ago found i needed assessment on my quals. immigration has given an extension on my ati but not said how long.
i has sent it by DHL as i can track via the net it and it should be there thursday ( hopefully) and had the fast tracked the assessment and hopefully i should get it back next month as their web site guarantees a 10 day turn around on the NZ main land so should be quick if they don't return it via snail mail ( so i'm dreaming)

it's not to clear do the email you with a reference number so all i have to do send it to my immigration officer? saves me waiting for written assessment.

simon
It states that they should email you on receipt of your form .. but I am yet to receive anything from them. They have charged my credit card and that has been it!

I am going to wait to receive the assessment before sending it back to NZIS, not sure if they'd be happy with just a reference number - maybe someone else can answer that?

PS. I assume you mean ITA rather than ATI

Lou
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:33 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou
It states that they should email you on receipt of your form .. but I am yet to receive anything from them. They have charged my credit card and that has been it!

I am going to wait to receive the assessment before sending it back to NZIS, not sure if they'd be happy with just a reference number - maybe someone else can answer that?

PS. I assume you mean ITA rather than ATI

Lou
yep at midnight my thumbs are just a little slower than my mind.think it's an age think.

simon

ps the eye are going too