British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   NZWA assessment application (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/nzwa-assessment-application-488036/)

simon-nall Nov 1st 2007 12:27 am

Re: NZWA assessment application

hi all

just sent my ati in a month ago found i needed assessment on my quals. immigration has given an extension on my ati but not said how long.
i has sent it by DHL as i can track via the net it and it should be there thursday ( hopefully) and had the fast tracked the assessment and hopefully i should get it back next month as their web site guarantees a 10 day turn around on the NZ main land so should be quick if they don't return it via snail mail :lol: ( so i'm dreaming)

it's not to clear do the email you with a reference number so all i have to do send it to my immigration officer? saves me waiting for written assessment.

simon

zummerzet_lou Nov 1st 2007 7:09 am

Originally Posted by simon-nall (Post 5495632)
hi all

just sent my ati in a month ago found i needed assessment on my quals. immigration has given an extension on my ati but not said how long.
i has sent it by DHL as i can track via the net it and it should be there thursday ( hopefully) and had the fast tracked the assessment and hopefully i should get it back next month as their web site guarantees a 10 day turn around on the NZ main land so should be quick if they don't return it via snail mail :lol: ( so i'm dreaming)

it's not to clear do the email you with a reference number so all i have to do send it to my immigration officer? saves me waiting for written assessment.

simon

It states that they should email you on receipt of your form .. but I am yet to receive anything from them. They have charged my credit card and that has been it!

I am going to wait to receive the assessment before sending it back to NZIS, not sure if they'd be happy with just a reference number - maybe someone else can answer that?

PS. I assume you mean ITA rather than ATI

Lou

simon-nall Nov 1st 2007 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou (Post 5496231)
It states that they should email you on receipt of your form .. but I am yet to receive anything from them. They have charged my credit card and that has been it!

I am going to wait to receive the assessment before sending it back to NZIS, not sure if they'd be happy with just a reference number - maybe someone else can answer that?

PS. I assume you mean ITA rather than ATI

Lou

yep at midnight my thumbs are just a little slower than my mind.:zzz:think it's an age think:o.

simon

ps the eye are going too:blink: