NZWA assessment application

Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default NZWA assessment application

I have to have a full assessment done on my University degree.

Have started filling in the form and there is a section for secondary school qualifications.

Do I fill this in for my GCSEs and A'levels .. and therefore do I have to send off my certificates for these too?

also, did you pay the $36 for courier return of your documents, or supply a courier bag? If the latter, whom did you use?

Sorry for all the questions .. am just trying to get my head around everything

Lou
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: NZWA assessment application

hi lou

i just paid the money, as was not sure who to use, paul put his GCSE down and also sent the certificates, we had to include his city and guilds with him being an electrician but he also had some vocational qualifications which he had done through work and we also sent these off as well, we just thought every little bit helps

dont forget to get your certified copies, as you will need to send these along with the originals. and make sure that they are signed by someone such as a solicitor, magistrate etc,
and that you have all the evidence for your work history that you are claiming for,

hope that this helps

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Now I'm panicing ..

I send the original certificates, and photocopies of each. Do these photocopies have to be certified?

Or just photocopies where the orignals are NOT sent?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi lou

sorry my mistake just photocopies

i had to do pauls registration for electrician and i am getting the 2 mixed up

sorry to panic you

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

Lou, they ask for the original certificates, and certified copies as an alternative.

You have to include a copy of everything that you send, these are just normal photocopies.

I included the fee to have it couriered back to me - and the fast track option took exactly 2 weeks and 2 days!!!

Jane
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

hi

i wish we had used the fast track option mine has been over a month

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
hi

i wish we had used the fast track option mine has been over a month

with regards

kirstie

Hi Kirstie

Have they definitely got your application? I sent mine by Royal Mail Airsure and I'm not even sure its got there yet. Wasn't really worth my paying to have it fast-tracked was it?

Alison
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littleal
Hi Kirstie

Have they definitely got your application? I sent mine by Royal Mail Airsure and I'm not even sure its got there yet. Wasn't really worth my paying to have it fast-tracked was it?

Alison
thanks everyone so far

I think I have everything to post off ..
G.C.S.E certificates
A'Level certificate
Degree certificate
Degree transcript
Copy of my C.V.
Job References stating position and dates
Marriage certificate

Photocopy of each of the above, and application form.

Is that it guys?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

hi littleal
they are have defo got it, we have rang about 3 weeks ago, and they gave me a reference for it, and i received a confirmation email.
they did say that it was on the pile to do, and also that they do not start looking at even though they have taken your money
so i think we are going to ring again on sunday night as they have had it over 6 weeks,and all out stuff is ready to go back once this arrives.

good luck with yours

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Kirstie

My credit card statement arrived today with the NZQA charge on it, so I know it must have arrived. No acknowledgement or reference yet. Good job my ITA hasn't appeared either.

All the best
Alison
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littleal
Hello Kirstie

My credit card statement arrived today with the NZQA charge on it, so I know it must have arrived. No acknowledgement or reference yet. Good job my ITA hasn't appeared either.

All the best
Alison
Well I shipped off my application on Friday with Royal Mail, using their Airsure service.

Costed £12.33 as I opted to add a little more insurance .... let's see if the NZQA fast track service really is that!

Lou
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

hi

i am going to give them a ring tonight to see what they say, as they have not asked for any extra information etc, but i did include a lot of stuff, so fingers crossed i will have a positive answer this evening

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

I rang NZQA last night, was told that hopefully it would be picked up by an assessor within the next two weeks, then I should get a reply within 20 days (They received it on the 7th September). We need to get our ITA in by 1st December. We haven’t had our medicals yet because we are waiting to make sure we get the correct grade,
otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.

Has anybody asked for an extension to the date for getting your ITA in?

Regards
Karen
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Hi,

I rang NZQA last night, was told that hopefully it would be picked up by an assessor within the next two weeks, then I should get a reply within 20 days (They received it on the 7th September). We need to get our ITA in by 1st December. We haven’t had our medicals yet because we are waiting to make sure we get the correct grade,
otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.

Has anybody asked for an extension to the date for getting your ITA in?

Regards
Karen
Good morning,

Well my application is with NZQA - I only know as they have charged my credit card, but am yet to receive an email to confirm they are processing it. Is this usual?

Why is everything so nerve racking? Worry about my certificates getting lost in the post, whether they process it quickly, if they can decifer the email address .... and that's all before we have our medicals next week!

Lou
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou
Good morning,

Well my application is with NZQA - I only know as they have charged my credit card, but am yet to receive an email to confirm they are processing it. Is this usual?

Why is everything so nerve racking? Worry about my certificates getting lost in the post, whether they process it quickly, if they can decifer the email address .... and that's all before we have our medicals next week!

Lou
That's exactly how we found out the certificates had reached Wellington. I hope all goes well with the medicals.

Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.