NZQA validation

Old Oct 7th 2013, 1:54 am
Just Joined

chirag is an unknown quantity at this point
Question NZQA validation

Hello,

NZQA Full assessment for my wife's post graduation qualification was successfully done in 2012.

I would like to know that how long it is valid? Can she reuse that?

Any help or reply will be highly appreciated

Last edited by chirag; Oct 7th 2013 at 2:17 am.
Old Oct 7th 2013, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZQA validation

Originally Posted by chirag
Hello,

NZQA Full assessment for my wife's post graduation qualification was successfully done in 2012.

I would like to know that how long it is valid? Can she reuse that?

Any help or reply will be highly appreciated
It's ok for 5 years and if you have mislaid the certificate etc they sent you can contact them for a replacement at a cost of $51.
I just had to do it for my assessment done in 2008 - and then found the blinking thing grrr
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:09 am
Just Joined

chirag is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you
Originally Posted by j19fmm
It's ok for 5 years and if you have mislaid the certificate etc they sent you can contact them for a replacement at a cost of $51.
I just had to do it for my assessment done in 2008 - and then found the blinking thing grrr
Old Oct 7th 2013, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chirag
Thank you
I would send an email to NZQA just to check with them. I have found them to be helpful...if a little slow in responding, but I guess they are pretty busy!

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
Old Oct 26th 2013, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Understand NZQA require original documents of certificates, transcript s etc. How can it be possible ?what if these are lost during transportation? Who shall take responsible?
Old Oct 26th 2013, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tennis16
Understand NZQA require original documents of certificates, transcript s etc. How can it be possible ?what if these are lost during transportation? Who shall take responsible?
They can be copies so long as they have been certified, there's a list on their website I believe that says who can do the certifying
Old Nov 1st 2013, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Engel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really nice

Originally Posted by tennis16
I had to go back to my universities for transcripts and where they were not available, a copy of the course prospectus. Teesside Uni had records going back to the early 1900's in their archives so a 1993 one was easy to dig out.