NZQA turn around time

Old May 14th 2007, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

backdraftuk will become famous soon enoughbackdraftuk will become famous soon enough
Default NZQA turn around time

Has anyone had an assessment done this year?
They debited my CC on the 20th of March and sent me auto e-mail on the 12th of April outlining the procedure and saying they had a backlog. Since then nothing.
My plans to get sorted within 12 months is starting to look optimistic.

Backdraft
Old May 14th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all
Default Re: NZQA turn around time

Originally Posted by backdraftuk
Has anyone had an assessment done this year?
They debited my CC on the 20th of March and sent me auto e-mail on the 12th of April outlining the procedure and saying they had a backlog. Since then nothing.
My plans to get sorted within 12 months is starting to look optimistic.

Backdraft
Hi there

I had a nzqa done towards the end of last year, it took about 5 weeks, they seemed more efficient than immigration! Mind you that isn't hard!!!!!!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 5:19 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there. Sorry to be vague, but it seems that it can happen within a few weeks, or a few months! My wife's primary school teaching NZQA assesment took from October 2006 to April 2007. That's 6 months! :curse:

However some folks seem to get other stuff done much quicker. Just seems to be luck of the draw. Would suggest you plan 4 months or so, and then you may be nicely surprised if it comes in sooner

Good luck, however it goes for you
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Roary has a spectacular aura aboutRoary has a spectacular aura aboutRoary has a spectacular aura about

Hi

I'm new to this discussion forum thingy but here goes....

I recently (last 2 months) sent my Degree off to NZQA for their asessment to include with the visa. I have now got my NZQA report back but it was a painfull process.:curse:

I was unable to get a transcript for my degree but did get a letter from my Uni as required in this case by NZQA. After putting it all together, explaining the situation in a letter and including the forms from my UNi which explained everything I sent it off requesting fast track.
A month and a half later I received a letter from NZQA, which had been redirected from the Philipinnes , stating that they needed a transcript AND sent me back the form which I sent them which clearly shows that I CANNOT get the transcripts. They clearly don't bother to read what you send them!:curse:.
I sent them a strong email explaining everything again and said that I had included the letter from the Uni. they responded by saying they needed the letter which they already had.
By this time I was livid.... An even stronger email later telling them to read what I had sent them, a weak appology from them and low and behold I now have my report.

It took alot of screaming as they seem to be extremely incompetent but they eventually turn things around within a reasonable time. It just takes alot of proding and poking to guide them in the right direction.

I hope you have a better experience with them.

Good luck