NZQA Report - how long valid for?

Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

WannaB will become famous soon enoughWannaB will become famous soon enough
Default NZQA Report - how long valid for?

Hi everyone

I've not posted for a while.

We had an ITA last year but we never ended up submitting it because of complications with my OH's teaching qualification which we NOW know is not valid for teaching in Australia & New Zealand.

Anyway, my question is based on our NZQA report. We are now applying again under a different occupation but we still have our original NZQA report which we had done last year. All OH's qualifications are on it but it is over a year old AND it states that none of his qualifications equate to a New Zealand teaching qualification. This doesn't really matter anymore because he is no longer a teacher and is working in manufacturing but it says it on the report still.

Is it ok to use this NZQA report for our current ITA even though OH is no longer a teacher and the report is over a year old. Do you think the fact that the report says stuff about teaching will raise questions with NZIS and we will get questioned about the fact that he has changed careers or does it not matter?

Thanks for your help. I'm just nervous after having one dud ITA - don't want to have problems second time round again.