NZQA Qualification Assessment Report

Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default NZQA Qualification Assessment Report

I have finally got my assessment back .. and am gutted that for £250 I have 1 piece of paper that states my degree is equivalent to a level 7.

No-where does it mention what it majors in ... or anything else ... should it?

I'm concerned that NZIS are going to tell me I need it to say more ... within my ITA pack, the sheet that needs to be attached to the report says that the findings should be that my degree majors in Computer Science.

Please help,

Lou
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: NZQA Qualification Assessment Report

hi lou

ours is the same, but when you complete the ITA you need to put all your qualifications in etc, so i am sure that they will take all that into consideration, i think it is the level which is important.

with regards

kirstie
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE View Post
hi lou

ours is the same, but when you complete the ITA you need to put all your qualifications in etc, so i am sure that they will take all that into consideration, i think it is the level which is important.

with regards

kirstie
does seem a bit of "money for the boys" ... they'd stated prior to EOI that a Beng (hons) from bournemouth Uni has been pre-assessed as level 7, but to claim points you have to effectively get it "re-assessed".

How I'd love NZQA profits!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Emigration is a money churning business, that's for sure.

It's the NZ equivalent level for the degree that is all important.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:51 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE View Post
hi lou

with regards

kirstie
hi kirsty
glad you finally got your assessment i thought it might be more than one bit of paper. still waiting for mine (hay ho). good luck with you ita application
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

TeacherT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simon-nall View Post
hi kirsty
glad you finally got your assessment i thought it might be more than one bit of paper. still waiting for mine (hay ho). good luck with you ita application
Hi, how long did it take for your assessment to come through?iv just sent mine off with the hope of travelling to nz in october time-will i have received it by then? thanks
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:44 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeacherT View Post
Hi, how long did it take for your assessment to come through?iv just sent mine off with the hope of travelling to nz in october time-will i have received it by then? thanks

mine took about 3 months..
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

TeacherT is an unknown quantity at this point

actually thats much better than I was anticipating!hopng to be on working holiday from october so that should be great, thanks very much!