NZQA - Qualification

Old Dec 10th 2014, 11:17 am
Just Joined

rosey2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZQA - Qualification

Hi
please check the history of eoi selection.. i dont think it is a good idea submitting eoi with less than 140 points with no job or job offer. However it happened only once in 2014 that they selected eoi that had a total of 135 points with 15bonus points for experience in absolute skills shortage. You may try your luck and probably re submit eoi after 9 months with 140 points incase it doesnt get selected this time.. though you will have to pay the fees again. Eoi is valid only for 6 months.
Regards..
Old Dec 11th 2014, 4:40 am
Just Joined

lomani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rosey2014
Hi
please check the history of eoi selection.. i dont think it is a good idea submitting eoi with less than 140 points with no job or job offer. However it happened only once in 2014 that they selected eoi that had a total of 135 points with 15bonus points for experience in absolute skills shortage. You may try your luck and probably re submit eoi after 9 months with 140 points incase it doesnt get selected this time.. though you will have to pay the fees again. Eoi is valid only for 6 months.
Regards..
hi,
Could you pls tell me how can i check the history of EOI selection, my skills also in area of LTSS
KR
Old Dec 11th 2014, 5:28 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you can view them here
What were the previous selection points for Expression of Interest? - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase

I would not advise you submit your EOI unless you have a job offer, even with a job offer your points may still not be assessed as you have calculated them. You would need to get your qualification assessed from what others have already written to be clear on what points you can actually claim for it
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
you can view them here
What were the previous selection points for Expression of Interest? - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase

I would not advise you submit your EOI unless you have a job offer, even with a job offer your points may still not be assessed as you have calculated them. You would need to get your qualification assessed from what others have already written to be clear on what points you can actually claim for it
Many Thanks for your advice .Could you pls help me how to get a job offer while staying outside Newzealand
Old Dec 11th 2014, 4:56 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

as already advised you need to clarify your points so getting your qualification assessed would be your first item to do. If NZImmigration does not accept your assumption to the points you believe you may get a job offer may still not give you enough points to apply.
Old Dec 14th 2014, 7:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
as already advised you need to clarify your points so getting your qualification assessed would be your first item to do. If NZImmigration does not accept your assumption to the points you believe you may get a job offer may still not give you enough points to apply.
Thanks MrsFychan; i will start my qualification assessment from NZQA, but as far as points are concern if i get the job offer i will get 60 points more as it will be skill employment in the area of absolute skill shortage ....SO it will be more than 140 points in any case ..what would you suggest now ? what are the best way to get a job offer ?