NZQA and NZ TC for secondary teacher

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 7:35 am
Just Joined

grammyjadav is an unknown quantity at this point
Question NZQA and NZ TC for secondary teacher

Hi all..

I am a secondary teacher from India and hoping to get settled in NZ. M.A. B.Ed. from Gujarat University with 5 years secondary teaching experience.

I have come to know that I need to get my qualifications assessed by NZQA and then get NZ Teacher's Council's registration.

Can anybody advise me in this regard? I am just curious to know if my degrees from Gujarat University India get approved. Is anybody or has any teacher from India been in the same boat? if not, any advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance. Graham.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of
Default Re: NZQA and NZ TC for secondary teacher

I know that at some point I was on a website that had drop down menus for all the different universities and degrees.
Sorry to be vague, I did three lots of paperwork: NZQA/NZTC and the Immigration one. Have you tried starting an application on the NZQA website , or maybe just email them and ask?

good luck
Jacqui