Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZQA International Qualification Assessment - proof of work experience

NZQA International Qualification Assessment - proof of work experience

Old Jun 28th 2012, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

thebigbadwolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA International Qualification Assessment - proof of work experience

Hi all,

I'm filling the online form for an International Qualification Assessment with the NZQA (for my masters' degree) and I see that I'm required to list "all work experiences related to my qualification". The IQA guide then goes on to specify that:

"NZQA need to see original supporting documents showing your name, your employer’s name and address, the position held, a description of your duties and the dates you held the position."

I was wondering what kind of documents can I submit as proof of my employment? I still work for the company I want to mention in this section and since my immigration to NZ is not yet sure at this stage, I don't want my boss or HR to know that I'm thinking of relocating to NZ.

Many thanks in advance!
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:51 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZQA International Qualification Assessment - proof of work experience

hi the big bad wolf,
do you have any p60's? that is a legal document, this will prove you have a job, up to tax year end anyway, the more evidence you have the better, search for my thread "nzqa" this is my experience with evidence but im a plumber so slightly different but might be helpful, regards
Old Jul 6th 2012, 1:57 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZQA International Qualification Assessment - proof of work experience

Nice post Oldbull.

If you have a copy of your contract of employment, then you can submit that. It will show details of your current employment.