NZQA info for those waiting and applying

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Lightbulb NZQA info for those waiting and applying

hi everyone

i am in the same boat as Kags1694 i also rang last night, and was told that they were coming to the end of August's backlog then they are starting September where i am.
She told me that we should have fast tracked it, so i would advise anyone that is going to send their NZQA to pay the extra to get it processed,
the lady i spoke to on the phone has sent me a form so that we can fast track and we will have ours back in about another 2 weeks

if anyone wants this form i will email it over to you

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZQA info for those waiting and applying

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE View Post
hi everyone

i am in the same boat as Kags1694 i also rang last night, and was told that they were coming to the end of August's backlog then they are starting September where i am.
She told me that we should have fast tracked it, so i would advise anyone that is going to send their NZQA to pay the extra to get it processed,
the lady i spoke to on the phone has sent me a form so that we can fast track and we will have ours back in about another 2 weeks

with regards

kirstie

Hi kirstie

What is the cost?

Regards
Karen
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi karen

$150 i sent the form back to them this morning, i think it is about £55

i honestly did not think that this part was going to take as long as it has,

if you want me to send you a copy i will do, you might just need to ring NZQA to tell them thats what you want to do.

speak to you soon

kirstie
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:16 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE View Post
hi everyone

with regards

kirstie

hi kirstie

just seen this text would love the info as i have until nov 23 to try and resolve this or. not gon a think about it.
now are you going to send me the info? or can this be done via email