NZQA - How long did you wait?

Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:35 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default NZQA - How long did you wait?

Hi all,
Just out of interest i wonder how long your NZQA application took for IQA.
I know it says 35 working days - i couldn't afford the fast track service.
I submited on the 15 june and they received my accompanying documents on the 22 june.
thanks in advnace.
Sheryl
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:42 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZQA - How long did you wait?

Hi skends,
My assessment took 3 weeks and i was issued with a certificate to present to the plumbers, gas and drain layers board to get a permit to work, we were told the entire process could take 3 months,
hope this is of help
regards
Old Jul 1st 2012, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

softwareEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

They received my document on 6 June. Assessment is in Evaluation phase since 15 June. I am getting worried why it is taking long time....
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:53 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldnt worry, its not been that long
best of luck to you, regards Chris
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 11:53 am
Just Joined

Hi,
Last date to apply SFV is 11th Aug for me. I am worried if I will get the assessment report by that time..
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 6:36 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

have you let them know of the time scales, maybe worth a quick polite chase up
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Hi,
Finally my application is in signoff step.

Writing an email and telling the case officer the time lines do help..
Old Jul 17th 2012, 5:16 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

wow - thanks for that - i will get on to them!
Old Jul 18th 2012, 3:34 am
Just Joined

Now It is stuck in Sign Off step... . I am planning to write another email requesting them to close my case and send me the IQA report...
Old Jul 18th 2012, 6:45 pm
Movin on

oh no, email them - you have nothing to loose! i think its a complete joke!! There are people working in NZ with my qualification!! I fail to see why i had to pay £400 for them to check it out!! Rant over - lol
Old Jul 19th 2012, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Finally my application is in Notification step. Will they notify me on email or they will just dispatch the document and IQA report...

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 19th 2012, 5:28 pm
Movin on

i imagine they will send you a certificate so that you can put it in with your ITA documents, not 100% sure though.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 8:02 pm
Movin on

i finally emailed them and - hey - evaluation phase is done!!! it in the sign off stage now!!! wooohooo - can book medicals now!!!
Old Aug 1st 2012, 4:25 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Flippin' well about ttime.

Good one
Old Aug 1st 2012, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

alexn is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, the best way to get things done expeditiously is unfortunately by paying more. Whilst these things may be important, these authorities also need to make profits.

However, one tip is that if you send all your correct documentation (to avoid any requests again for the same unclear documents). Check your post box or address for responses from the assessors to make this quicker by being more proactive. They may ask for a verification from the academic institution of your qualification. So you need to act quickly on that.

This may be the best tip to speed it up. Just some suggestions. Could cut it down to 25 days. If you want faster, just have to pay more.

Originally Posted by skends
Hi all,
Just out of interest i wonder how long your NZQA application took for IQA.
I know it says 35 working days - i couldn't afford the fast track service.
I submited on the 15 june and they received my accompanying documents on the 22 june.
thanks in advnace.
Sheryl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.