NZQA Help Needed

Old Oct 14th 2008, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

Dave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the rough
Default NZQA Help Needed

Hi everyone,
I am hoping someone can help us with a ? about the NZQA application.

Our ITA states David has to have a full NZQA

David has a HND in Science, this does not fit automatically into the application form on line, however we have got to step 6 and now the problem is we are not sure if David has to evidence his 9 months work placement or not.
Also would he need to evidence his current job which is not related to his HND?

Any help would be much appreciated

Janette & David
Old Oct 14th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default Re: NZQA Help Needed

Originally Posted by Dave_S_Lancs
Hi everyone,
I am hoping someone can help us with a ? about the NZQA application.

Our ITA states David has to have a full NZQA

David has a HND in Science, this does not fit automatically into the application form on line, however we have got to step 6 and now the problem is we are not sure if David has to evidence his 9 months work placement or not.
Also would he need to evidence his current job which is not related to his HND?

Any help would be much appreciated

Janette & David
My experience with NZQA is that you need to send EVERYTHING that you have relating to the qualification and and any (ir)relevent experience. They are absolute sticklers for information - even the seemingly irrelevent.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Dave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NZQA Help Needed

Thank-you for your reply Rock Ape,
I will get David to send as much evidence as we can find

Janette