NZQA assessment form

Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Rhian0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we are in the process of filling out an EOI form and am wondering how to go about applying to have my qualifications assessed by the NZQA? I have been on their website but can't seem to find the link that allows me to apply and confirmation of their fees etc. I have looked at so many times that can't see the wood for the trees anymore! Can anyone shead some light on it for me?? Thanks

Hello again, further to this, has anyone used any of these relocation companys, are they worth it, if so any recomendations? we're finding the whole thing a little confusing. How do we go about claiming bonus points for partners with qualifications/ experiance? thanks again.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 30th 2008 at 10:00 pm. Reason: merge post
Old Jun 30th 2008, 10:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: NZQA assessment form

Here is a LINK to the NZQA International Qualification assessment page.

It is found by googling to the NZQA site and then selecting International which is the third box down on the right of the home page.