NZQA

Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:01 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA

Hi all,
Just a quick one, after only 3 weeks, my qualifications came back from the NZQA, and i have been awarded a level 4 certificate!!!!
So the next step is the Plumbers, Gas and Drain Layers Board for registration.
and on the same day, the results of the dogs rabies blood test came back perfect too!!!
A good day!
The house is coming along and i might even have a private sale for that aswell!!!!
Regards
Old Jun 30th 2012, 10:31 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZQA

fantastic news!!
i just logged on and am going to ask how long the NZQA takes - just for a rough guide - i submitted mine on 15th june - i know it says 35 working days - i cant afford a fast track service! i cant register with the medical sciences NZ until i get the work visa!
good luck to you
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Hi skends, i have just posted on your thread,
best of luck to you and yours!!!!
regards
Old Jun 30th 2012, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Great News Chris

Ian.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Cheers m8, have you heard about the new job yet?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hi,

no news yet, the Boss is away for 2 weeks, but apparently wants me to meet Project Manager this week to Discuss things further.

Think when I do monthly expenses later, type up Resignation letter to current un mentional So&So's in readiness where they can Stick my current Employment.............
Old Jul 1st 2012, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

ha ha like it!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2012, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

annamichael is an unknown quantity at this point

HI there my husband and myself are looking to move over to NZ at the moment i am trying to compose a check list of what we need to do, he is an electrician of 10yrs, i read that you had your qualifications assesed, where would i start with that?
Many thanks
Anna
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Hi Annamichael,
The first thing we did was go to one of the immigration expose day, they are held regularly all over the country, check out downunderlive.co.uk, tickets are about a tenner, take as much info about yourself as poss and they will give you an idea if you should apply to emigrate or not.
there are all other companies there too like pet transport, moving companies financial advice companys etc
Get there early!!!!!!!! ha ha it can get busy.

we subscribed to Australian and New Zealand magazine which is a great read, monthly.

For us, i wanted to make sure we had as little grief as poss with the paperwork side so we signed up with an immigration consultant.
We chose the immigration group based in chester and NZ, they are registered with the NZ government and have to work within strict guidelines.
So far they have been excellent!!!!, if we have ever needed any thing we just call them.
A lot of people on this site say you can do the paperwork yourself without the need of an agent, but this is the route we took.
you can get all the forms you need from the nz.gov website.
the people on this site are helpfull and will help with the forms,
Stick to offical government sites for the correct info.
Which ever route you take, its not a fast process, its not cheap, and can be worrying, but it should be worth it in the end!!!!!
best of luck with it all and if you need a chat then just drop me a message,
kindest regards Chris
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 10:49 am
Just Joined

annamichael is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats very helpful thank you so much.
I think we will probably have someone help with it as there is a lot to take in.
Good luck with everything
Anna