NZ - the return

Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice
Default NZ - the return

hi all, this weekend will be the weekend I submit the EOI. After this, hopefully the ITA will arrive, fingers crossed.

One thing I'd like to know is: How do we go about submitting/using evidence of our past life in NZ?

I lived there from 2003-06 and worked in the creative industry. I had to return to marry and my wife was to re train. I've got loads of previous visa acceptance forms, character references, job details...

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:21 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: NZ - the return

If you have claimed points for this, you will be told exactly what is needed. 1st and last payslips, but how many of us keep these for years, I usually have about 2 years only.

Did you acquire references before leaving and do you still have them.

IRD number, so they can track you. Anything along this line will help.

Be happy
Pauline
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice

thanks Pauline, I forgot about the IRD number! I know on the IRD website you can track and find out your number because I helped design the site.
Thanks aging for the waking my memory
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

found it! Tje IRS number should be all the evidence they need.

I wonder if the Imigtation officer likes being sent photos ;-)