NZ Resident proof

Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:32 pm
It might take a while!

Marjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to all
Default NZ Resident proof

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone out there might know what proof will be needed from my Father-in-law to show he is a NZ resident. He has lived there since 1988-89 but never went for citizenship. I don't think he has a current UK passport either. Asking because when we get ITA (confident, although still in pool) we will be claiming 10 points for close family.
Thanks

Martin
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:08 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: NZ Resident proof

Originally Posted by Marjol View Post
Hi All

Just wondered if anyone out there might know what proof will be needed from my Father-in-law to show he is a NZ resident. He has lived there since 1988-89 but never went for citizenship. I don't think he has a current UK passport either. Asking because when we get ITA (confident, although still in pool) we will be claiming 10 points for close family.
Thanks

Martin
He should be on the electoral role (one doesn't have to be a citizen to vote here). That should do.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Marjol View Post
Hi All

Thanks

Martin
Was he granted Permanent Reidency in NZ? If so he should have a record of it, or at least get in touch with NZ Immigration and ask them to confirm if they have a record giving him residency.

Would be a good idea to get a passport with the residency sticker in for future reference in any case.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:07 pm
It might take a while!

Marjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newkiwi View Post
Was he granted Permanent Reidency in NZ? If so he should have a record of it, or at least get in touch with NZ Immigration and ask them to confirm if they have a record giving him residency.

Would be a good idea to get a passport with the residency sticker in for future reference in any case.
Hope he was granted PR or we could have just screwed his life up He is willing to help anyway he can so guess everything is in order.

Martin