NZ Police recruiting UK Police Officers

Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

JasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to all
Default Re: NZ Police recruiting UK Police Officers

Thanks.
There will be a link there somewhere but it is a bit awkward to find. I think it is in the "requirements" section in the recruitment area. There is a small link that just says "information for overseas applicants". They will still accept an application but you will need to go over for the testing as the cut off for the testing here has gone. I had my trip planned before they said that they were doing a drive over here and there was no problem. You could always give them a ring. Auckland recruitment are back at work on 7/1(in a couple of hours). They will tell you exactly what is required.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:19 am
Life's a beach

St George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really niceSt George Six is just really nice

Originally Posted by igglepiggle
Hi,

I recently sent in an expression of interest in to the NZ Police international recruitment campaign. I've been successful at first stage! Are there any other applicants out there or members that were successful at the last campaign in 2005?
Hi I have lived in NZ for over four years and i am still on a UK Police career break, they have tried to get me to join over here twice but the best they could offer me was $70,000 when I currently earn over $150,000 so no comparison . If you can get residentcy any other way do it and getter a better paid job or do it to get your residency then leave.

All the best.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:42 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by St George Six
...the best they could offer me was $70,000 when I currently earn over $150,000 so no comparison.
Wow! That's pretty impressive for New Zealand. May I ask what it is that you do for such a handsome salary?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Nick B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gwen.
Hi igglepiggle,

I've just got through the first part of the recruitment process, and have been told the next stage is an online test...can't wait nervous but excited!
Hi at last found some fellow applicants going through the same process, just received the on line appilcation link, like you have already said I am nervous as I am not sure if it will be the same type of tests which I sat when I joined TVP. I cant seem to find anyone who has previously sat them to know what to expect!
Nick
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Dave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the roughDave_S_Lancs is a jewel in the rough

Hi to everyone, Just joined this site. I am a serving police officer interested in moving to NZ. I visited NZ in 2005 and had the opportunity to look around the training centre near Wellington. At the time they mentioned dependent on the region you applied through, lead to where you would initially be based. Whilst Auckland would be quicker I am interested in living around the wellington area. Does anyone know how long the assessment would take in Wellington and if accomodation is provided during the assessment period.

Dave
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

JasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to allJasonSouthYorks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dave_S_Lancs
Hi to everyone, Just joined this site. I am a serving police officer interested in moving to NZ. I visited NZ in 2005 and had the opportunity to look around the training centre near Wellington. At the time they mentioned dependent on the region you applied through, lead to where you would initially be based. Whilst Auckland would be quicker I am interested in living around the wellington area. Does anyone know how long the assessment would take in Wellington and if accomodation is provided during the assessment period.

Dave
Hi, ive just pm'd you
Sarah