NZ Immigration System changed today

Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough
Default NZ Immigration System changed today

Hi everyone,

Here is what I got from NZIS Website --

Skilled Migrant Category selection process changes
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
The Minister of Immigration today announced changes to the Skilled Migrant Category selection process that will give priority to highly skilled migrants and those with jobs or job offers in New Zealand.
Applicants will continue to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for residence and gain points for their skills, qualifications, experience and other indicators of their ability to settle successfully in New Zealand.

<<Admin Edit- You cannot legally post entire articles or news in the forum without permission from the copyright holder. Even if you attribute the article correctly it is still copyright infringement. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph or 4 sentences may be used if the content is publically available on the internet. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.>>

Last edited by Sue; Dec 22nd 2005 at 12:34 pm. Reason: Article removed due to copyright issues
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:10 am
Naked and lightly greased

Dappadee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Immigration System changed today

This is a bit of a result for me. I arrive in NZ in January and I already have a few companies interested in me so getting an offer should be no problem. With these changes kicking in I should, (fingers crossed) get my residency fairly easily.