NZ immigration site on a go slow

Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default NZ immigration site on a go slow

Every night this week I've been trying to get on with my EOI online at the Immitration NZ site and losing the will to live it is so slow.

My wife reckons its because of the time difference, 8 or 9 pm here being a couple of hours into work for people in the UK, and lots of people hacked off, surfing at work looking into a new life abroad

I'll just have to complete it when I get into work tomorrow!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:02 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ immigration site on a go slow

Originally Posted by turkeys View Post
Every night this week I've been trying to get on with my EOI online at the Immitration NZ site and losing the will to live it is so slow.

My wife reckons its because of the time difference, 8 or 9 pm here being a couple of hours into work for people in the UK, and lots of people hacked off, surfing at work looking into a new life abroad

I'll just have to complete it when I get into work tomorrow!
Gack! It's awful isn't it? Whenever I try to check our status, it's "unavailable"..... grrrrrr.....

Sympathy and empathy to you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ immigration site on a go slow

yeah, its pretty naff.

I've just took a break to chase flies round the kitchen with a the fly spray. Feel better for that. Might crack on and try to get it finished.

At the last check I was stuck anyway on the recognised and assessed qualifications bit. Although my qual was on a recognised list I couldn't work out whether it had also been assessed by the NZQA.

Decided at this stage to keep going and see how many points I end up with. 155 at the the minute