NZ Immigration Lawyer

Old May 17th 2012, 3:34 am
Just Joined

stress is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ Immigration Lawyer

Anyone here has heard/used this immigration lawyer?
http://www.liveinnewzealand.co.nz/home/
Are they good?
Can immigration lawyer actually help immigrants in their immigration process?

I am not planning to use any lawyer, but just would like to get some general knowledge about it in case it is needed.
Thanks.
Old May 18th 2012, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: NZ Immigration Lawyer

Originally Posted by stress
Anyone here has heard/used this immigration lawyer?
http://www.liveinnewzealand.co.nz/home/
Are they good?
Can immigration lawyer actually help immigrants in their immigration process?

I am not planning to use any lawyer, but just would like to get some general knowledge about it in case it is needed.
Thanks.
hi have not used him, but have spoke on the phone, he is a genuine lawyer they don't need to be on NZ immigration list like advisers,
i think he could help me , but his fees are very high up to $6000 but for some that might be the only way in hope this helps
Old May 18th 2012, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZ Immigration Lawyer

Hi, we are using Matt Gibbons from one step nz. He is a English man now living in NZ he is so helpful. His fees for a EOI/work visa are $4000 and a LTBV $5000. He was recommended to us by several people