British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Nz immigration- help needed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/nz-immigration-help-needed-871497/)

archit1910 Jan 29th 2016 1:35 am

Nz immigration- help needed

Hi Guys

Please suggest me whether do my EOI have any chances of being shortlisted. My break up of points is as follows :

I have done NZ diploma in business (Level 6) from Manukau Institute of Technology, Manukau, Auckland

I am 26 years of age.

I have worked in Pak n save (Nz based supermarket) as a check out operator for 50 months to be exact and upon my return to India I have worked as a Business Development Manager with Da Milano from August 2013 to July 2014 and I am currently employed as Assistant Marketing Manager with Leela Accessories since October 2014.

My elder brother is a Permanent Resident of New Zealand. I have scored 7.5 bands overall in IELTS that I gave in August 2015

My EOI currently stands at 125 and I will be applying Permanent residency from India. Do New Zealand Immigration gives some kind of preference to those who have studied and worked in New Zealand.

Also can anyone suggest me websites which do have history of hiring people via Skype interviews, I feel there's none maybe I haven't tried much since I feel its a myth , why will employers wait for long immigration processes

Regards
Archit Bhutani

BEVS Jan 29th 2016 1:40 am

Re: Nz immigration- help needed

An automatic pull from the EOI pool is 140 points.

Preference will always be given to those applications with job offers attached as it shows ability to settle.

archit1910 Jan 29th 2016 1:50 am

Thanks for the prompt response, does 125 points have any chance of being selected ?

Also could you suggest some websites where I can post my CV and LinkedIn profile

Altruistically appreciate your effort

BEVS Jan 29th 2016 2:00 am

EOI pulls from pool 2016

EOI pulls from pool 2015

Under 140 points the application needs a job offer in place.

archit1910 Apr 9th 2016 2:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I needed some information, since a lot of people are running scams, I'm keen to move to New Zealand but currently under 140 points. I'm seeking an help of a MARA agent. Do they really have an authority? I mean like people get licenced by Immigration NZ. Are MARA agents meant to deal with Australia Immigration only or both Australia and NZ.

Pollyana Apr 9th 2016 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by archit1910 (Post 11918152)
Hi Guys,

I needed some information, since a lot of people are running scams, I'm keen to move to New Zealand but currently under 140 points. I'm seeking an help of a MARA agent. Do they really have an authority? I mean like people get licenced by Immigration NZ. Are MARA agents meant to deal with Australia Immigration only or both Australia and NZ.

MARA is the body which regulates Australian Migration Agents, not New Zealand.

archit1910 Apr 9th 2016 3:07 pm

Thanks , I'll be in touch for some more advice.. This is a great platform and really helpful , especially for the ones like me with limited knowledge in these matters . :(