Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

Old May 3rd 2013, 5:14 am
Just Joined

expertshani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

Originally Posted by afmamoon
Hi,

When you will fill the online application form at NZQA website for IQA, you will enter both of your Masters and Bachelors degree and NZQA will assess both degrees in one application.

Please note that you also need to enter your Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificates in your application and you also need to send all the documents in original including the SSC, HSSC, Bachelors Degree and Transcript, Masters Degree and Transcript.

Regards
the question is, will they give me result in the form of A DEGREE OF LEVEL 9 :AND: A BAchelor of Computer Science LEvel 7 degree.....as both these lines are required to get LTSSL degree points + Post Graduate points....The certificate attached in another comment is showing that they only give a combined result of the highest degree....
Old May 14th 2013, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

helloo every one,
i have a query regarding Internatonal QA for NZ. if any one have perfect information then please guide me i will be very thankful to you.
I am MBA-IT 2 years + Bsc Computer 2 Years + Diploma of Associate Engineer 3 years. my qualification is equal to level-7????
Old Jun 25th 2013, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

expertshani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
helloo every one,
i have a query regarding Internatonal QA for NZ. if any one have perfect information then please guide me i will be very thankful to you.
I am MBA-IT 2 years + Bsc Computer 2 Years + Diploma of Associate Engineer 3 years. my qualification is equal to level-7????

That will be risky. as a 4 years degree, either BS(CS) 4 years or BSc+MSc 2+2 years for a level 7 degree.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 12:16 pm
maxpayne

mfahadjalil is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends,
My wife did her B.Com (2 year degree)
Can I claim level-7 for partner's qualification??
I would be grateful if somebody reply as I have asked this question several times but nobody replied??
Thank u
Old Sep 27th 2013, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

afmamoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mfahadjalil
Dear friends,
My wife did her B.Com (2 year degree)
Can I claim level-7 for partner's qualification??
I would be grateful if somebody reply as I have asked this question several times but nobody replied??
Thank u
Hi,

No one can confirm you this until you will not try. You need to apply to NZQA.

Regards,
Old Sep 27th 2013, 1:52 pm
maxpayne

mfahadjalil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanx for the reply friend
Just want to get rough idea by the experiences of the people here

Another thing i would like to know that i worked part time along with my studies and that work is relevant to my qualification
Can i count it as my experience??
Old Sep 27th 2013, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mfahadjalil
Hi
Thanx for the reply friend
Just want to get rough idea by the experiences of the people here

Another thing i would like to know that i worked part time along with my studies and that work is relevant to my qualification
Can i count it as my experience??
I think if that experience is related to your education; then that would count but as a part time. e.g. if you have spend like 4 years in that experience; only 2 years would count.
Old Sep 27th 2013, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received my IQA report and got Level-7 in qualification. I am from IT field and have more than 8 years of experience in IT.
am my score will be selected or not.
please your kind advise will be highly appreciated.

thanks
Old Sep 27th 2013, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
I have received my IQA report and got Level-7 in qualification. I am from IT field and have more than 8 years of experience in IT.
am my score will be selected or not.
please your kind advise will be highly appreciated.

thanks
What is written on your IQA Report ? If it is a specified outcome or not. If it is a specified outcome then you will get the points for your qualification. And being in IT field your occupation would be in LTSSL of NZ. Have you checked the occupations in LTSSL of NZ ?

Please note that; now a days as per the EOI statistics; you need at least 140 points to get the ITA. And with 8 years of experience; I think you can reach uptil 125 points. If your other half has done bachelors (3 years) or Masters then you can get 20 points from her by applying her IQA.

Hope this helps.

Regards