Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

Old Oct 8th 2012, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

saus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

Originally Posted by afmamoon
Hi,

Grades doesn't matter. They will assess your qualification on the basis of your transcript and they are not mixing your degrees to make one degree. e.g. they will access your 2 years of bachelor separately and 2 years of masters separately. 2 Years of education = 240 Credits and I am afraid that they might not be having such a degree in their country as they will access your degree in comparison to those taught in their country.

Go to www.nzqa.govt.nz and then search for qualifications in your field and see if you can find any qualification such as yours with 240 credits. And if you manage to find one then the Level of the qualification should be 7 and if all is set then you are also set to go. :-)
Just a quick one?

I thinking to apply to NZQA for P.A.R. for my 2 years gruduation and 2 master assessment? Do you recon is it worth going for it? OR shall I go for IQA?
Old Oct 11th 2012, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice
Default Re: NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?

Originally Posted by saus
Just a quick one?

I thinking to apply to NZQA for P.A.R. for my 2 years gruduation and 2 master assessment? Do you recon is it worth going for it? OR shall I go for IQA?
Hi,
I had same 2 years Graduation(BSC) and 2 years Master(MSC) and i got 7 in PAR and IQA both.
I would suggest go for IQA directly this way you will save PAR fee and upon receiving ITA you will be confident and ready to lodge ITA at earliest.

Regards.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by haideeali
Hi,
I had same 2 years Graduation(BSC) and 2 years Master(MSC) and i got 7 in PAR and IQA both.
I would suggest go for IQA directly this way you will save PAR fee and upon receiving ITA you will be confident and ready to lodge ITA at earliest.

Regards.
Thank you very much for your reply. If you please dont mind and guide me on few points.

Do PAR or IQA evaulates degree awarding body?
If i score 7 for my mcs! do i need to get my bsc evaluated as well?
my mcs gpa is 2.86/4 and bsc marks are 407/800, will i get score 7?

I hope this wont be too much for you.

Thanking you once again!
Old Oct 11th 2012, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice

Thank you very much for your reply. If you please dont mind and guide me on few points.

Do PAR or IQA evaulates degree awarding body?
If i score 7 for my mcs! do i need to get my bsc evaluated as well?
my mcs gpa is 2.86/4 and bsc marks are 407/800, will i get score 7?

I hope this wont be too much for you.

Thanking you once again!
Hi Saus,
I am not sure they evaluates awarding body or not i hope its internal process.

Regarding score its not based on marks obtained. For your info- i have attached my IQA report. Both degrees evaluated together.

Dont get confuse If you have all the documents(Qualifications+ Work exp(if applicable)) than go for it.

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails NZ Imm for Pakistanis with 2 yearrs bachelor and 2 years masters degree?-iqa-certificate.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2012, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Hi Saus,

Regarding score its not based on marks obtained. For your info- i have attached my IQA report. Both degrees evaluated together.

Dont get confuse If you have all the documents(Qualifications+ Work exp(if applicable)) than go for it.

Regards.
Thank you mate! You've been so helpful.

Just to let you know, I've got the documentation such as educational certificates and work experience however I was quite reluctant to go for it because one of my friend told me that for NZ imm one needs to have 4 years bachelor and 2 years masters degree to quality for score 7.

Having looked at your NZQA letter, i felt encouraged so i wont be wasting any more time now.

Once again thank you!
Old Oct 11th 2012, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Thank you mate! You've been so helpful.

Just to let you know, I've got the documentation such as educational certificates and work experience however I was quite reluctant to go for it because one of my friend told me that for NZ imm one needs to have 4 years bachelor and 2 years masters degree to quality for score 7.

Having looked at your NZQA letter, i felt encouraged so i wont be wasting any more time now.

Once again thank you!
You are welcome anytime.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 8:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You are welcome anytime.
I would just like to say, what a lovely helpful poster you are mate .

Have some BE karma.
Old Nov 6th 2012, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

You are welcome anytime.
Dear haideeali,

Sorry to bother you again and hope you don't mind that.

I just got my PAR today and NZQA evaluated my masters degree to 7. Do you think that I will be good to go for EOI?

Thanking you in an anticipation.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:11 am
Just Joined

zebust is an unknown quantity at this point

is it good to go with 125 points in total??

what are the chances??

Hi Haideeali,

Are you also on ENZ forum?? i registered there but my account is still inactive (i cant post, reply or PM anyone). Although i followed the activation procedure but account still in-active. Is its closed for new members??

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 6th 2013 at 10:10 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

afmamoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear haideeali,

Sorry to bother you again and hope you don't mind that.

I just got my PAR today and NZQA evaluated my masters degree to 7. Do you think that I will be good to go for EOI?

Thanking you in an anticipation.
Hi,
You need to share your profession. Normally for an IT profession which is on LTSSL they need bachelor of Level 7. Have they assessed your masters degree as bachelor of Level 7.
If yes then you can apply for EOI now. But later on you have to apply for IQA too as PAR is only valid for EOI Selection stage. Once you will be issued with an ITA they will ask for the IQA.
Regards,
Old Nov 14th 2012, 4:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by zebust
is it good to go with 125 points in total??

what are the chances??
HHmm. A job offer would be much better.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light

Do you feel like this BEVS ?
Old Feb 6th 2013, 8:48 am
Just Joined

aftabnaveed is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I just applied and my EOI has been selected, I claimed points for my partner also, she had done 2 yrs B.Com and then MBA 2 yrs. I got that assessed via PAR and it was equivalent to level 7.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

expertshani is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Saus,

Regards.
Dear Friend,
I have 4 years BCS degree and 2 years MS (Comp Engg) degree...my ITA asked me to provide NZQA IQA for "A degree of level 9" AND "A bachelors degree of level 7 with specialize in CS/IT/EE"......my question is that should i have to go for 2 separate IQA assemssments for two degrees? or just the assessment of MS(Comp Engg) degree will be enough and it will include the assessment of BS(CS) degree and will provide the required standard information along with MS degree? paying for two assessments is expensive...do reply. thank you.
Old May 1st 2013, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

afmamoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

When you will fill the online application form at NZQA website for IQA, you will enter both of your Masters and Bachelors degree and NZQA will assess both degrees in one application.

Please note that you also need to enter your Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificates in your application and you also need to send all the documents in original including the SSC, HSSC, Bachelors Degree and Transcript, Masters Degree and Transcript.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.