NVQA Equivalents *****HELP*****

Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:26 am
RogerR

Thumbs down NVQA Equivalents *****HELP*****

Hi All,

Maybe I'm being a bit dense here, but does everybody have to send all their quals they want considering to be assessed by NZQA?

From what it says on EOI and NZ immigration website (and from NZ House reps at expo last weekend), there is a list of pre-approved quals and institutions, and only quals and establishments not on the list require further assessment.

We have a BSc from Lincolnshire and Humberside University from 1998, and a BA from University College London, from 1995, all of which are on the supposed pre-approved equivalency list, but try as I might, I cannot find any details of reference numbers anywhere on the forms, on Google or even by contacting the NZQA (numerous emails unanswered )... am I missing something?

Any advice would be most welcome!

Roger

Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:01 pm
RogerR

Default Re: NVQA Equivalents *****HELP*****

Prob solved... if the quals are already on the recognised list, you can leave the "assessed by NZQA" section as a NO... think I had become snowblind by all the forms...

Last edited by RogerR; Apr 20th 2008 at 5:03 pm.

Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OK. Come back if it's still clear as mud.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:55 am
Just Joined

George2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Correct - once they are listed on Immigration NZ that is the end of the matter.

Simon