November 2008 EOI SUBMITTED

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all
Default Re: November 2008 EOI SUBMITTED

Hi

Nursing registration can take upto 4 months so best to get it sorted out early - if you claimed you are regsitered in NZ as a nurse on your EOI then you will need to prove it on your ITA.

If you go to the nursing council of NZ website, you can download the forms there. You will need

transcript completed from your University of your training
Verification from the NMC (this can take a while if they are busy)
references from your current job (1 professional and 2 character)
evidence of training and who you are - these need to be certified by a lawyer who also has to witness your declaration (you can opt for a couple of other options such as magistrate)
Proof of hours worked over last few years
** I think you now have to sit an english test as well regardless of where your from**

So although its straight foward it takes time so I would try and sort it out before christmas breaks.

Becky
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future

Hellooo..

E.OI. Selected...03/12/08 O.M.G Time to get our A's into G !!!!!!!

What happenes next? Do we get a letter? email? anyone else been selected???

Sam....
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:37 pm
Tauranga

chubnut is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our EOI approved in September, My advice is to get all your paperwork together. I.E. qualifications, references, divorce papers(if applicable).marriage certificates, police records,job offer, birth certificates,get 6 passport photos taken each, Get ready to book medicals. If you require any forms give me your e mail address and i will send you them. In all i had to send about 2kgs of paperwork to them but a lot of that was the contract of employment. good luck
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Laloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Submitted EOI on the 26 Nov. and got selected 3 Dec. Just hope I did it all correctly as I completed it all myself. Guess we just have to sit tight and wait for the next step.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Hi we submitted our EOI in nov and we got our ITA through last week
cant believe it we r so excited. Its now just a case of getting everything together doing medicals and police checks and hopefully everything will be ok. The only problem i have is proving thta me and my partner have been together for over a year. Any help on that would be much appreciated like what things can you use for evidence?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kimberleyclarke2
Hi we submitted our EOI in nov and we got our ITA through last week
cant believe it we r so excited. Its now just a case of getting everything together doing medicals and police checks and hopefully everything will be ok. The only problem i have is proving thta me and my partner have been together for over a year. Any help on that would be much appreciated like what things can you use for evidence?
We used holiday confirmations, bank statements, voting cards to prove we lived in same house, you can use pictures, invites to parties, any thing really that proves you have lived together, joint bank statements are good, car insurance documents, poll tax bill.

Hope this helps Good Luck
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

cheers that helps alot. thanks

its all very exciting cant wait to get over there

x
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:12 pm
Tauranga

We also sent letters from family and landlord to confirm, anything that has both names on, letters to both individuals going to the same address. Good luck
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future

wow .....
does everyone have to prove their relationship status??

and is there a timeframe inwhich you have to be in NZ, after being accepted for ITA?

Sam
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
we got selected on the 5/11/08 - just had our ITA through so getting all the paperwork together at the moment. Just booked our medicals and xrays for the first week in January.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 3:37 pm
Tauranga

You do have to prove relationship if partner going with you and not married. you have 12 months after issue of visa to move to NZ
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by marmite1000
wow .....
does everyone have to prove their relationship status??
Yes. Everyone has to prove their relationship status, whether married for decades or not and even if you have a whole gaggle of children.

Originally Posted by marmite1000
and is there a timeframe inwhich you have to be in NZ, after being accepted for ITA?

Yes and No.

Once your EOI has been selected and you have been invited to apply (ITA) then there is a set time within which you should return the completed ITA to NZIS together with all the required paperwork.

Once your ITA has been accepted and you have been granted PR - permanent residency - then there is a set time-frame by which you should have entered New Zealand to activate the PR visas.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Hi....

Thx for all replys , we are trying to decide that if we sell our house , when to put it up for sale , i dont want to be left with a house to sell and have time running out ...........i guess we could rent it out .......anyone else in the same dilemma ...
hmmm rent or sell ??

Exactly how much time do you get once accepted to get to NZ ........

Thx again
Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You have one year to arrive as far as I know. This activates the visas .

See this thread by someone nearing the end of the year but still unable to sell their house.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Once you get accepted you have one year to move to new zealand. We have friends that have moved to NZ and were unable to sell there house so they are now renting it out but they say that they wish they had sold it before they went because now they hav the whole hassle of trying to sell it whil people are renting it. My advise would be try to sell it sooner rather than later and then rent somewhere until you are ready to go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.