November 2008 EOI SUBMITTED

Old Dec 8th 2008, 12:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: November 2008 EOI SUBMITTED

I think you can extend this time a little by delaying the payment of the Migrant Levy . Once your ITA is accepted, you are then due to pay this levy before the stickers go into your passports. I think you may be able to delay this by a few months, therefore buying you extra time on top of the 12 month activation period.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Talking ITA Received 11.12.08 !! OMG !!!!

Hi everyone !

Today we received our ITA !!!

Medicals booked for Monday !!!

2009 is NZ YEAR !
Old Dec 12th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Now i thought NZIS were quite mad letting us in, now i know they have gone bonkers Good Luck Guys, we cant wait for you to get here.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Thats brilliant!! Good lcuk with it all
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of

Hello and Happy New Year to you all !!

We submitted our EOI in Nov 2008.....
UPDATE: Today I posted the extra large envelope containing our ITA !!

Good luck to all the other November applicants !

Steelblue & family !
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

jack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nicejack1971 is just really nice

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Christchurch is supposed to be lovely..I've never been though! We're hoping to go January...to Papamoa, Bay of Plenty.

You're right in saying it's a very exciting & emotional time...never known anything like it!

Good luck with everything

Cheryl x
Hi Cherl

I noticed you submitted you ITA in Oct, have you got a job offer as we also submitted in Oct but haven't had a response. We can not decide where to go but we did like Papamoa when we did our fact finding visit. We are just trying to sell our house but nothing is happening with that at the moment.
Jackiex
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
Hi,
we got selected on the 5/11/08 - just had our ITA through so getting all the paperwork together at the moment. Just booked our medicals and xrays for the first week in January.
Happy New Year to you Jo-Chris

Good luck with the meds this week!
Not long now before you submit your ITA !

We had our letter today confirming receipt of the ITA, they've advised us the decision to select us for a visa can take 1-3months!

Just the house to sell now!

Steelblue's OH
Old Jan 4th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jack1971
Hi Cherl

I noticed you submitted you ITA in Oct, have you got a job offer as we also submitted in Oct but haven't had a response. We can not decide where to go but we did like Papamoa when we did our fact finding visit. We are just trying to sell our house but nothing is happening with that at the moment.
Jackiex

Hi Jackie,

we submitted our ITA on 30th Oct & I received an email on 18th December to say it had been approved in principle...just needed to send in some more items of evidence of our relationship...which I posted off last week...so hopefully shuoldn't be too long before we get our little blue stickers (fingers xd)

Yes, I have a job offer, which should start on 2nd Feb...although I will have to delay this as we too are in the awful situation of trying to sell/rent the house! It's quite depressing isn't it when you are sooooo close but something totally out of your control is stopping you!

good luck, Cheryl x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Don't take things for granted ! WHOOPS !!!!

Hi

Just a note to others.... RE: Proof of relationship status for your ITA.
Don't make the same mistake I made.

In my original ITA application, I sent them my marriage certificate with a photocopy. We'll have been married for 18years this year and that I thought would be fine.

QUESTION: What more would they need to prove you still live together?
ANSWER: MORE evidence !

What they should have asked for is:
1) Proof of marriage; certificate.
2) Then asked for utility bills/credit card, mortgage, bank statements etc.

So our paperwork is being delayed because they didn't ask for specific evidence....!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steelblue
Happy New Year to you Jo-Chris

Good luck with the meds this week!
Not long now before you submit your ITA !

We had our letter today confirming receipt of the ITA, they've advised us the decision to select us for a visa can take 1-3months!

Just the house to sell now!

Steelblue's OH
Hi,

Happy New Year to you also!
Medicals went well just sent of the ITA!!!! Off to NZ on the 21st Feb to look for jobs so excited!!

Have you heard anything yet from immigration?

Good Luck
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Jo-Chris,
Glad to hear your meds all went OK!

No.. nothing back from NZI yet since we posted them the bank statements! I fear they are all probably still on the floor laughing unable to get up!! LOL

Hopefully we should hear back fairly soon-ish. OH has a job offer in Rotorua and we need to be there by June (like to be there much sooner though).

Keep in touch, it's good to hear how others timelines are progressing who submitted their EOI's in November!

Take care
Steelblue's OH
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

Jen B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which Came First, EOI or IQA?

For those of you who have been through this process, which did you submit first--EOI or IQA?

Also, on the IQA under qualifications, should I list my secondary education as well as college?

Thanks!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Jen,

I am guessing you mean the 'ITA' ??
The EOI is submitted first - if sucessful you are then 'invited' to proceed and submit your ITA (Invitation To Apply).

As for the qualifications, I'm guessing (someone correct me if I am wrong) but just the relevant college ones....?

Good luck !
Steelblue's OH
Old Jan 26th 2009, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

Jen B is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Steelblue!

Actually, I am filling out the IQA (International Qualifications Assessment), which I think I can do simultaneously with the EOI. However, I now think it might be better to submit the IQA and get an idea of what my level is before turning in the EOI so I can get more points. I know that after I turn in the EOI I will get an Invitation To Apply. It's all so confusing! Today I had my employer write a verification of employment letter to go with my IQA.

Thank you for the help. Any teachers from America who can give advise about immigrating to NZ to teach?
Old Feb 10th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: November 2008 EOI SUBMITTED

Quick update.

We received our VISA's today !!!!!!!!

The whole process, for us has taken 3months to the day !
From pressing the button, submitting the EOI on the 9th November. To the stickers that were been placed neatly in our passports yesterday 9th February!!

Just got to sell the house now !!!

How are all you other November EOI people coming along?

Take care,
Steelblue's OH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.