No promotion for me then!

Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:54 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No promotion for me then!

Had the chance of a step up at work due to a re structure. Seems that'll i'll have to knock it back due to immigration, Bugger!

Apparently you have to apply for a new work permit if your job title or job description changes, which is fair enough I suppose but I've only had my permit a couple of months. I might have just got a new one if my residency EOI hadn't just been accepted from the pool! Ah well i'll save the $500 it would cost me for new permits/application and have a pint instead! Who needs more money anyway!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No promotion for me then!

Oh what a pain, but congrats on getting noticed so quickly! Perhaps if they want you for the job, they'd be willing to stump up the $200 for the new permit? Or let you "officially" have the same job title, but just pay you more and give you more responsibility?