Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

No fingernails left... when will we get THE decision?!

No fingernails left... when will we get THE decision?!

Old Feb 10th 2010, 10:04 am

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No fingernails left... when will we get THE decision?!

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR WTR!!!

Oh my gosh I am sooo relieved and excited!

18 weeks to sort ourselves out and move our lives to the other side of the world... yikes!

Planning on mid-June, let the planning commence!!!

Old Feb 10th 2010, 10:35 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo!! Congratulations, so so pleased for you!
lots of this now I think
Old Feb 10th 2010, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chrisjb
Congratulations, great news.

Looking at moving out in june when my current contract runs out in UK. Wife may join me a month or 2 afterwards, depending on her job.
Hope to get some interviews lined up for when I arrive, and if the right job comes along may go out sooner, for interview.

How about you ? do you have lots to organise still.
Yah, quite a lot to organise, but hey - it will all work out....don't ask me how, but it will be cool.
i am waiting on written confirmation of a verbal job offer, starting to look for temp housing, and thinking about long term rental. have a house to let out here, and all the normal tax and shipping and stuff.
no worries!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Well congratulations.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Flower Pot

18 weeks to sort ourselves out and move our lives to the other side of the world... yikes!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:44 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC
Great news flowerpot good luck with all your plans & many many lists

Dewb
Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Flowerpot all the waiting and nail biting has been worthwhile. We are also planning to fly out May /june time to Auckland area - see you there !!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 11:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well done you. Let the planning begin.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 7:14 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Flower Pot!!! I'm so happy for you!!!