next move please

Old Mar 22nd 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all
Default next move please

hi again,had skype interview this morning probable job offer if i can get there asap,what would be the best/quickest visa route?My wife and 2 kids 2&5 would ideally all come with me,however with a house to pack and sell along with 2 cars it does not seem fair on them for me to go alone and them to follow.Any suggestions thankyou...
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 8:10 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: next move please

Probably a one year temporary work visa for you and your wife . Hers would be under family stream on the back of your application & student visas for the kids.
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 8:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I would strongly advise that your wife stays until the house is signed sealed and delivered.
We came over on my husbands working visa whilst our PR was being accessed and left the house in UK in the hands of the estate agents. long story the house had sold prior to our leaving but it fell through on day on exchange. we had already packed up and ready to go, so did.
The house sold again but since then we have had a leak at the property, found by the buyers surveyor, we had family members going into the property 2-3 times a week but they unfortunately where away for 2 weeks which is when the surveyor went in and it now seems that the insurance might not cover the costs of repairs as we did not have someone sleeping at the property for more than 30days, and we hadn't changed the insurance as we believed having people going in regularly would make vacant insurance invalid.
This has caused nothing but extreme stress which is still ongoing now. If I could go back I would not leave the UK until all matters where tied up but continue with me and the children being in UK and husband out in NZ making arrangements for when we came over, looking into schools, getting a suitable rental and making sure it's clean enough for the family to move into, getting to know people around and finding like aged children for yours to buddy up with.

You also need to look into how you will cover the mortgage whilst it is still in your name and if you all do leave UK then who will manage any problems that might arise.
It may not be fair but in the long run it might be the less stressful way of doings things
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all

thankyou for that,on the question of temp visa would we need 4 to include kids?
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

also how do we go on with ours childrens schooling on the previous mentioned temp visa thanks...
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 9:27 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dol.govt.nz/immigration/k...base/item/1035

looks like you won't have to pay student fees, but best speak to NZ Immigration to confirm
Old Mar 22nd 2012, 11:52 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

One temp work visa application for you
One temp visa application ,ticking family stream ,for your wife
One each of student visa applications for your children

The kids will be able to attend school like any other kids here, no worries. International student fees do not apply as your family is here under your employment umbrella so you sign them up with a school . There is ,of course, the voluntary school donations that everyone has to pay here..

Your wife would get an open work visa allowing her to take up any employment

Your temp work visa ties you to your job. If you change your job , then you need to let NZIS know .