The Next EOI Pool Draw

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Kari and Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Next EOI Pool Draw

Hi,

Does anyone know when the next draw from the pool will be made.

Thanks
Kari
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:49 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Next EOI Pool Draw

Originally Posted by Kari and Martin View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know when the next draw from the pool will be made.

Thanks
Kari
Hi Kari,

I believe they are fortnightly with the last draw being the 23rd March - so, 6th April, next week? Our resident expert who keeps us all updated is my fellow mod BEVS here. She is having the weekend away for a well deserved break.

I'll pop your query in the Immigration section, and draw her attention to it upon her return. Hope that's ok with you?

Loolah
Old Apr 4th 2009, 2:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Last draw 25th March and the next one will be 2 weeks after that-they are always on a Wednesday. So should be on the 8th April

Good luck
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Yo !
Am back from Golden Bay and very fine it was too.

Next draw is Wednesday 8th April.

Draws are every fortnight on a Wednesday.

The details about the draw are posted up a day or so later under the news section of the NZIS website.

I'll update tomoz.

Tonight I have some local vino to quaff & some hot smoked salmon to drool over..