New Zealand visit!

Old Dec 27th 2011, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

gol3434 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy New Zealand visit!

Hello Every one,
As I am new at this site, I actually don't know how to use it?
But i have a question can any one help me in this,that i am planing to go to New Zealand on a visitor visa. And then after going there i want to convert my visa in long term visa like; Study, Investor,something like that,so that i can live in new zealand permanently. I have traveled many countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Australia,UK,Hong kong.I am a very found of traveling but know i want to settle aboard. I am married having two kids. Please help me as soon as possible.
Old Dec 27th 2011, 10:48 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand visit!

Have a look at the NZ immigration website and familiarise yourself with the different types of visa first. A lot depends on your occupation and qualifications as to how easy it will be for you to gain a permanent visa.
It's a big subject so may be better to have a read and come back with more specific questions. It may or may not be easy for you to get a visa so a little research before visiting NZ is in order so you know what you're aiming for.
You may be limited as to which visas you can apply for and may not necessarily be able to apply for permanent residence.
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
Old Dec 28th 2011, 6:46 am
Just Joined

gol3434 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, thanks for your answer. I have visited that site before,and they have given that one can change his or her visa if they come to new zealand as a visitor.They have given a help line number there.I have done my IELTS with band 6.
Old Dec 30th 2011, 4:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hello Every one,
Hi and welcome to our wee NZ BE forum

As I am new at this site, I actually don't know how to use it?
That's OK. I don't either

But i have a question can any one help me in this,
We can try.

that i am planing to go to New Zealand on a visitor visa.
OK . Be aware that if you enter as a visitor , it means as A Visitor. It doesn't mean enter with the intention of trying to remain somehow, although some do use the visitors visa to try and gain job interviews. They gain a permanent job under the skilled migrant category and then apply for a temporary work permit and/or PR

And then after going there i want to convert my visa in long term visa
It's not a conversion.

Study, Investor,something like that,so that i can live in new zealand permanently.
Can you be more specific please.
Do you have the funds for an investment visa? If so you should apply under that policy. Forget the visitor visa thing.

To study here requires international fees. Do you have the funds? Not sure you could bring over your family with that policy though as you need to show you can support yourselves.

I have traveled many countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Australia,UK,Hong kong.I am a very found of traveling but know i want to settle aboard.
How did you fund these travels please.

I am married having two kids. Please help me as soon as possible
Nothing wrong with being married. Someone has to do it.

Now then.

You say you have read the official NZIs website. Have you understood the various policies and categories for livng and working in NZ please?

If not really. Then come back and ask further. We can try to help.

What is your occupation?