new zealand nursing registration

Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

jakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nicejakie is just really nice
Default new zealand nursing registration

Hello all
can anyone advise me on when to apply for the NZ nursing registration as I am not sure which to do ist registration/ and apply for jobs or eoi.
thanks
Jaks
Old Nov 17th 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new zealand nursing registration

I'd say get your registration first, especially if you're planning on being the lead applicant for the visa because the NZNC registration is your evidence that you are able to do the job. Once you have registration the EOI is easy, & looking for jobs is easier as well.
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:50 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tomsk
I'd say get your registration first, especially if you're planning on being the lead applicant for the visa because the NZNC registration is your evidence that you are able to do the job. Once you have registration the EOI is easy, & looking for jobs is easier as well.
yes Jaks, as above I would say , best way I think, not hard to do either. All the best and good luck.

Tina. x
Old Nov 17th 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Yep,ditto to the above. It can take a few months to get sorted so the sooner you start the better. Will PM you the contact I had at NZNC, they were very good and didn't mind emails asking questions before I applied.

Phyl x
Old Nov 17th 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Also ditto the above!
I got my registration 1st. Good Luck
Old Nov 18th 2009, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jakie
Hello all
can anyone advise me on when to apply for the NZ nursing registration as I am not sure which to do ist registration/ and apply for jobs or eoi.
thanks
Jaks
Hi, I got job first then registration!!! Don't do it that way, get registered first Bevissa
Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Jobry01 will become famous soon enoughJobry01 will become famous soon enough

me and my oh both nurses are at the same stage, but are being adviced by a job agency (geneva health), they have said that registration first ( ILTS exam involved) then on from there
J
Old Nov 18th 2009, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jakie
Hello all
thanks
Jaks
yes agree with all of that - mine took about 6weeks to come through - once you are registered its for life you only have to renew your annual practicing certificate yearly. they send you all the releveant forms once you have got registration good luck
Old Nov 25th 2009, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

triswebb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm interesting one! We have a difficult situation - we have a job offer to start on Jan 11th, but registration just submitted to the council, and then have to wait for temp work permit!! :-)

If you hate stress then register first, just so happened we met the right person on holiday and were able to get the job offer before hand - just hoping they will hold it a while for us! :-)

tris