Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

new zealand long term skill shortage list . confused

new zealand long term skill shortage list . confused

Old Apr 14th 2015, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Mohad21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new zealand long term skill shortage list . confused

My par is bachelor degree of computer engineering. I am a software engineer and my problem is my degree is no longer available in the ltssl. Haveanyone been in same siuation?? I want to claim the bonus points
Old Apr 15th 2015, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: new zealand long term skill shortage list . confused

Check page 11 of below PDF file (LTSSL), It includes Computer Engineering. Please note that PAR do not give you exact description (It can only be used to lodge your EOI) of your qualifications, You are required to have IQA to get final assessment on your qualification. And the description mentioned in your IQA will be required to INZ finally.

http://skillshortages.immigration.go...015-03-30-.pdf
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Mohad21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Check page 11 of below PDF file (LTSSL), It includes Computer Engineering. Please note that PAR do not give you exact description (It can only be used to lodge your EOI) of your qualifications, You are required to have IQA to get final assessment on your
qualification. And the description mentioned in your IQA will be required to INZ finally.

http://skillshortages.immigration.go...015-03-30-.pdf
Thanks friendforever, actually I did not find computer engineering except with honours or added to some other major like 'electronic and computer system engineer' so thats making me very worried. I have submitted my eoi and got selected. I hope not to be declined for this.
i submitted my eoi with par not iqa.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 9:59 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you will need the IQA if you get Invited to Apply