Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Need some legal advice for silver Fern Job Search visa

Need some legal advice for silver Fern Job Search visa

Old Aug 30th 2013, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need some legal advice for silver Fern Job Search visa

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
I feel that he feels that because the money was not in there as ongoing payments but rather as large deposits that the money has not come from a reliable ongoing source such as employment. so therefore he cannot guarantee that the money has not just been lent to you just to get through the visa stage.

Well thats my honest opinion
yes thanks really appreciate that ,he can ask me for just once !!!!!
I have other financial documents but only send what New zealand immigration asked me .
Old Aug 30th 2013, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

If you can justify the large deposits at the end of your bank statement that shows those funds are yours then there's not much Immigration can do.

Look here at the ops manual. There is a section that mentions the complaints procedure.

www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ntsprocess.htm

Last edited by escapedtonz; Aug 30th 2013 at 11:18 am.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

salmanearn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
If you can justify the large deposits at the end of your bank statement that shows those funds are yours then there's not much Immigration can do.

Look here at the ops manual. There is a section that mentions the complaints procedure.

www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ntsprocess.htm
Please what do you think if i put a complaint of a process failure - we did not follow our own instructions or procedures
Just curious of making a right complaint
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 7:37 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

If you can show that the large deposits came from an acceptable source then I'd do that rather than jump in and complain.

Can you show that they came from another bank account in your name, from sale of assets, an inheritance or some other legitimate source that NZIS will be happy with?
Remember that you are requesting a visa to live in a country other than your own. If you cannot provide the proof they request then there is no requirement that they issue you a visa. Complaining should be the last option on your list unless there is an egregious departure from their own regulations.