My Visa has arrived!!

Old Aug 24th 2011, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future
Default My Visa has arrived!!

In record time too! They phoned yesterday morning as there was a problem with it. The letter says 'we received your application on 23rd August' and the postman brought it to me today!! I was expecting a four week processing time.

So its really happening now. I'm starting to panic. I have to pack up and ship out in the next 4 weeks. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2011, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My Visa has arrived!!

Congrats!!! It's scary but exciting at the same time!

I'm just waiting for my blue stickers for my residency. Just come back from the UK after a month visit and recently got my boxes after shipping them out from UK home.

Cheers,
Claire
Old Aug 24th 2011, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations welcome to the Club

Ian.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 25th 2011, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Congratulations . The next four weeks will be a mad blur and you'll wonder how you managed to achieve everything, but you will!! Good luck.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Fab