British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   My personal Immigration thread of the Year 2011 & Star Poster. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/my-personal-immigration-thread-year-2011-star-poster-743021/)

BEVS Dec 28th 2011 5:37 am

My personal Immigration thread of the Year 2011 & Star Poster.

Kia Ora from New Zealand.

It is also a great tradition on Brit Expats to spend a little time nominating & voting for the End Of Year Awards. One nominates and votes for those threads, posts, topics and posters that we feel have contributed to our forum. After all, we all own it don't we. No matter where we are. No matter who we are.

As you will see from the main NZ forum there are several Polls up and running for these End Of Year Awards 2011.

However, there is one thread I feel deserves an accolade of it's own. It only exists in here & has been all about people helping people.

That thread is the Silver Fern Thread.

and the absolute star poster for that thread is FriendForever

If you would like to add your thanks just click the options above. __________________

grape Dec 28th 2011 7:39 am

Re: My personal Immigration thread of the Year 2011 & Star Poster.

Hi Bevs

Thanks for the thread of the Year 2011, as the creator of the thread I would like to thank you and I wish you all the best for 2012! Cheers!!:thumbsup:

Sue Dec 28th 2011 12:50 pm

Indeed, that's a terrific thread. BE and it's members at their best :)

BEVS Dec 30th 2011 4:29 am

Originally Posted by grape (Post 9808528)
Hi Bevs

Thanks for the thread of the Year 2011, as the creator of the thread I would like to thank you and I wish you all the best for 2012! Cheers!!:thumbsup:

And you are very welcome. I think it's a success story for all those that have posted to it.

FriendForEver Jan 2nd 2012 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 9808418)
Kia Ora from New Zealand.

It is also a great tradition on Brit Expats to spend a little time nominating & voting for the End Of Year Awards. One nominates and votes for those threads, posts, topics and posters that we feel have contributed to our forum. After all, we all own it don't we. No matter where we are. No matter who we are.

As you will see from the main NZ forum there are several Polls up and running for these End Of Year Awards 2011.

However, there is one thread I feel deserves an accolade of it's own. It only exists in here & has been all about people helping people.

That thread is the Silver Fern Thread.

and the absolute star poster for that thread is FriendForever

If you would like to add your thanks just click the options above. __________________

Hi Bevs

Thanks for such a great appreciation, It is really a surprise during the tough time of job searching. I also want to Thanks to all BEs for helping me and others on this great forum.

Wish me a good luck for my job hunting.

TC and Best of Luck for all