My Medical condition - cholestrol

Old Jul 11th 2010, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

paul.singh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Medical condition - cholestrol

Please help guys,

We recieved an email from the CO that my cholestrol is out of range.
So we are asked for retesting of lipid panel.

My wife is the primary applicant.

What can arise due to thiis situaton ?
Would we both get rejected.?
given more time to fix all this?
if we get rejected, do we have to restart our application?

OR

would my wife be granted and i would not?

So confused.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:33 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Medical condition - cholestrol

Well don't panic for a start!

It's quite common for medical conditions to require repeat testing and review if you are over or under one of the standard limits. The medical screening process is quite picky. However not meeting the exact conditions does not necessarily mean the end of the application.

I can't comment on the likely outcome of your particular application because the doctors will take all the details of your health into account, and of course the result of your retest. Hopefully, you are just borderline and the retest will be within limits.

Unfortunately I don't know for certain what happens if the secondary applicant fails the health criteria - I suspect that the whole application would be rejected as you are applying as a couple. But hey, you're not there yet. Best of luck.

WP