My ITA and few Questions

Old Jan 19th 2010, 10:21 am
Just Joined

NZ_Lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool My ITA and few Questions

HI
thanks god, today I have received my ITA by E-Mail. I feel things are moving, I pray for a fast progress for all members. In this stage, I have two questions.

1- In the document required section, asked me a police certificate from my passport's country which I have never visited before. What I have to do?
2- We are expecting a new baby in the coming few days (expected 27/01/2010). Can I amend the Application form by adding my new baby or I have to do a special action?

I want to tell you about a strange thing happened with me, I and my friend have applied in the same day from the same country (Saudi Arabia), selected together in 02/12/2009, decision successful within one week time period, received ITA in a gap of 10 days and most of our conditions and circumstances almost same except, he had been living in Canada for two years from 2004 to 2006, but he has been assigned to Beijing and I to Shanghai. Does anyone know the secret behind the assignment of the processing office ?

Regards,