My EOI's been selected!

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:13 am
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice
Smile My EOI's been selected!

hi all
thought id share me news with you all my eoi's been selected.They are just doing some prelimary checks to make sure all the information is correct.
So fingers crossed all the checks are correct.
thanks guys for all your help so far
joanne and roy x
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My EOI's been selected!

congratulations!! so it begins... ours was selected too!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:36 am
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: My EOI's been selected!

Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
Congratulations!!!!!! so it does........... begin ,heres to it all going well for both of us!!

joanne and roy x
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, don't forget to update your timeline in your signature, I always find this interesting to read.

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

Cool, congrats!
Ours was selected too. It's going to be a nail biting wait to see if all the checks come through ok.
Good luck.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: My EOI's been selected!

Originally Posted by teebrown View Post
Well done, don't forget to update your timeline in your signature, I always find this interesting to read.

how do i update my timeline?
thanks joanne x
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneroy View Post
hi all
thought id share me news with you all my eoi's been selected.They are just doing some prelimary checks to make sure all the information is correct.
So fingers crossed all the checks are correct.
thanks guys for all your help so far
joanne and roy x
Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
Originally Posted by getmethere View Post
Cool, congrats!
Ours was selected too. It's going to be a nail biting wait to see if all the checks come through ok.
Good luck.
Congrats to you all,now the fun begins

Phyllis
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneroy View Post
how do i update my timeline?
thanks joanne x
Go into "my profile",scroll down to edit signature and click on it. This should bring up a box and type away Remember to save changes. Good luck

Phyllis
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Joanne and Roy
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:37 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, that is 'O for Awesome'!

I remember when we were in exactly the same place - I nearly bounced throught the roof I was that excited!!!! Well done, and roll on the ITA!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:50 am
Just Joined

gyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nicegyroman is just really nice

Congratulations, ours was also picked and I think the same emotions. Slightly stunned and then bouncing on the ceiling.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Congratulations to all of you, good luck with getting your ITA soon
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nena11 View Post
Congratulations to all of you, good luck with getting your ITA soon
congrats ... now the waiting begins!

do you have a job offer?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Cool Re: My EOI's been selected!

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou View Post
congrats ... now the waiting begins!

do you have a job offer?
Yep my husband has job offer!
joanne x