British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   more and more money (new fees for perm residence ITA) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/more-more-money-new-fees-perm-residence-ita-623034/)

willand tina_h Jul 30th 2009 8:32 pm

more and more money (new fees for perm residence ITA)

Hi guys, I have noticed that from the 17th Aug onwards the fee for ITA is going up!!! :eek: Currently 650.00 smackers. I cannot seem to find out how much by :sneaky: Anyone have any ideas??? I have wasted a fortune trying to ring NZ house in London y-day only to be told they were busy and to call back :frown::frown: We are going to submitt on the 18th, how crap is that??

If anyone knows the new price please cam you let us know?

MnB Jul 30th 2009 8:54 pm

Re: more and more money (new fees for perm residence ITA)

Hi there, posted this on main forum couple of days ago, found on NZIS 'news' you can download a spread sheet of new charges ...when I looked it was only in NZ$ but may give you an idea ...or they may have changed it by now.
Is there any way you can get yours in the post on 16th??
HTH B x

Tina.....will pm you x

willand tina_h Jul 30th 2009 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 7799281)
Hi there, posted this on main forum couple of days ago, found on NZIS 'news' you can download a spread sheet of new charges ...when I looked it was only in NZ$ but may give you an idea ...or they may have changed it by now.
Is there any way you can get yours in the post on 16th??
HTH B x

Tina.....will pm you x

Hi, yeah I found the spreadsheet but didnt mean anything to me, or am i just thick?? lol. Yeah as soon as this one blood result comes back, can get medicals from the panel dr and get in the post instead of handing it in personally(which is what we initially wanted to do)

Yeah pm me by all means, take care.

Tina x

Numptyhead Aug 5th 2009 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 7799216)
Hi guys, I have noticed that from the 17th Aug onwards the fee for ITA is going up!!! :eek: Currently 650.00 smackers. I cannot seem to find out how much by :sneaky: Anyone have any ideas??? I have wasted a fortune trying to ring NZ house in London y-day only to be told they were busy and to call back :frown::frown: We are going to submitt on the 18th, how crap is that??

I received my ITA back in late May. On the top of my ITA top sheet it tells me that the fee payable is £685. I don't understand this as I understood it to be £650 until the 17th August when it goes up. I wonder if they are assuming I wouldn't get it in until after the price increase date. I am going to do everything in my power to acheive this.....Seems odd though.

Can anyone shed any light on this? All those that are about to put theirs in, how much does yours say is payable?

I have just checked online and it still states it is £650 :confused:

Reylan Aug 6th 2009 4:33 am

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 7799216)

Hi There, I also checked the spreadsheet and you need to use the dropdown menu (which took a little while to find!).. It's my understanding that from the 18th August the ITA fee will be £705.00 - Hope that helps.

willand tina_h Aug 6th 2009 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by Reylan (Post 7816789)
Hi There, I also checked the spreadsheet and you need to use the dropdown menu (which took a little while to find!).. It's my understanding that from the 18th August the ITA fee will be £705.00 - Hope that helps.

cheers for that guys, at least we know by how much, was fore seeing it going up quite a lot, still, 55 pound is still pricey I sould say:sneaky: